Forum

Forum

AC/DC - Shake Rattle & Roll - Launceston - 12 July 1975 (audio)

acdcrocks4ever!
Member #25,730

Num Posts: 205

Another one of MrDangerMouse10's video! He has uploaded audio of apparently a song called "Shake Rattle & Roll" He mentions that this is from Launceston, Tasmania (12 July 1975) and this is the only recording of Shake Rattle & Roll currently. This is awesome, this is the stuff we need as hardcore collector's. I wonder though if there is anymore recording's of this?..Thank you very much once again MrDangerMouse!! This is legendary!! Youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcWtXjgpcKU Here's a link for it, it mp3:
acdcrocks4ever!
Member #25,730

Num Posts: 205

http://min.us/lkPwDc1OGsnAX
marteau
Member #25,303

Num Posts: 75

WOW< WOW< WOW Thanks million times acdcrocks4ever!, and especially MrDangerMouse10's - this is not gold. THIS IS PURE FANTASY!!!!
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

So is this one another track from Launceston 1975-7-12? Looks like MrDangermouse10 changed the date on this one as it was originally 7-8-1975, so could someone verify if this is from the same show or if this was from a different Launceston gig and where does this fit in the setlist order, if anyone knows, Trying to make a boot of this and want everything like songs in correct order and location verified. Thanks again MrDangermouse10 for another gem and for acdcrocks4ever for posting this! I check daily now on YT for any new gems since this boot surfaced, but acdcrocks4ever caught this one before I did!!
fredperry
Member #23,408

Num Posts: 86

great stuff, also not sure about the date/venue
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Num Posts: 460

Thanks acdcrocks4ever for this great piece of music history! Sorry for not being on the site in the last couple of weeks, I've been pretty busy recently. Cheers and thanks again.
acdc74
Member #760

Num Posts: 1,069

Riff Raff, Originally, we had the date of July 8, 1975. Now we have July 12, 1975. It would appear that Shake, Rattle & Roll would fall in between The Jack and Baby, Please Don't Go according to the poster information when you watch the video from the originally shared audio from MrDangermouse10.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ Thanks Scotty, I saw the info on the video regarding song tracks as you stated and would be suffice to say this does fall between 'The Jack' and 'Baby Please Don't Go'. This is an awesome find and great share by MrDangermouse10 and very thankful for him posting this one along with the other vids on his YT page. Cheers ;)
marteau
Member #25,303

Num Posts: 75

Im not shore exact date can be established, since the add on the poster says july 75. What Im shore of, the boys played this show sometime between 01. of July – noon show in Altona, and 10. of July, show in Preston. After show in Prestoin, they get back in Sidney for couple of Bondi Lifesavers legendary shows....
RnRDamnation
Member #254

Num Posts: 798

This is pretty fucking fantastic! If anyone ever gets a hold of the whole boot in high quality mp3 or lossless format, please make it available to the 'DC community. This is a treasure and the sound quality is pretty great, too.
crowie1
Member #20,766

Num Posts: 43

any chance of a link so we can download the audio, cheers
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ Acdcrocks4ever already posted it in his second post, here it is again: http://min.us/lkPwDc1OGsnAX

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.