Forum

Forum

Shakey's BOTM

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Here is a first of what I call 'Shakey's BOTM' which is basically the same as what Nate has posted in the past, however I took it upon myself to help Nate out since he is busy with his new proud addition to his family on top of work and other obligations. My way of saying thanks to Nate and his wonderful site. I feel we really do not need Nate too worry too much about a BOTM since many members here like Tyrock, Arya925, Big Jack, Send4theman, Bernd, acdcrocks4ever, Cabezon, myself, and others I have missed have uploaded tons of boots recently and this will help him out. Every month I will try and upload a show for you all under this thread, starting with the first one for June from the 2008-12-16 Philips Arena, Atlanta (GA) show. This one is an uncirculated recording by the same taper with a good audio recording complete with all tracks. I have some other uncirculated recordings I compiled myself I will share in the future, so stay tuned. 1) Rock n Roll Train 2) Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be 3) Back in Black 4) Big Jack 5) Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap 6) Thunderstruck 7) Black Ice 8) The Jack 9) Hells Bells 10) Shoot to Thrill 11) War Machine 12) Anything Goes 13) You Shook Me All Night Long 14) TNT 15) Whole Lotta Rosie 16) Let There Be Rock-Part 1 17) Let There Be Rock-Part 2 18) Highway to Hell 19) For Those About to Rock Enjoy ;) https://hotfile.com/dl/225540710/60986a9/ACDC-Georgia_2008.zip.html
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ Correction, this one is a circulated recording. I confused this with 2 others from the 2008 BI tour I have which were not.
acdcrocks4ever!
Member #25,730

Num Posts: 205

Nice post once again shakedown! Your a legend!! Yes, i agree with you there about the BOTM section, honestly we can handle things so don't worry too much about it BigNate! (if you are seeing this) It's great to see many members take their time to upload bootlegs for the whole AC/DC community to see and collect. Thank you very much for a terrific bootleg Shakedown! LTBR! and keep on rockin! -Tom
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Num Posts: 460

Thanks again Shakedown.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

July 'Shakey's' BOTM: Definitely Not The Glimmer Twins Date: Sep 3, 1977 Location: The Old Waldorf, San Francisco, CA, USA Complete: COMPLETE Audio/Video: Audio Source: flac Quality Rating: Excellent Length: 60 mins Number of Songs: 9 Number of Discs: 1 1) Introduction 2) Live Wire 3) Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be 4) Up to My Neck in You 5) Kicked in the Teeth 6) The Jack 7) Whole Lotta Rosie 8) High Voltage 9) Baby Please Don't Go (incomplete) 10) Problem Child Tracks are in FLAC format, please PM as there is official material here. Artwork in file Cheers ;)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

August's BOTM: 12-12-2008 AT&T Center, San Antonio, TX This is an uncirculated show I put together using various YT sources, some in good quality and others in fair. Show is missing some tracks, but gathered what was available and thanks again to those who uploaded the videos on YT. I custom made artwork for this one which is in file and also included a bonus track which is the 'Rock N Roll Train' animated concert intro used during BI tour. Disc 1 1) Intro/Rock N Roll Train 2) Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be 3) Back In Black 4) Big Jack 5) Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap 6) Thunderstruck 7) The Jack 8) Hells Bells Disc 2 1) Shoot To Thrill 2) You Shook Me All Night Long 3) TNT 4) Whole Lotta Rosie 5) Let There Be Rock-Part 1 6) Let There Be Rock-Part 2 7) Highway To Hell 8) For Those About To Rock 9) animated 'Rock N Roll Train' concert intro * * bonus track Please PM for link since the animated intro bonus track is official material. Enjoy ;)

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.