Forum

Forum

Ac/Dc's Brian Johnson Rock Legend Sky Arts HD Documentary Broadcast 1st June 2013 AVCHD

Jeffro
Member #25,055

Num Posts: 623

heres one i snagged an wanted to share . its been a while since i shared any thing, this is a bmdv folder , bluray) email me here: knucky925@yahoo.com ( for the torrent attachment, to connect to my desk top .. ... jeffro Ac/Dc's Brian Johnson Rock Legend Sky Arts HD Documentary Broadcast 1st June 2013 AVCHD The rock legend Brian Johnson is profiled in this documentary special by former MP and heavy metal rock fan Louise Mensch. As well documented, Johnson stepped into the shoes of original front man Bon Scott after his untimely death in 1980. Since then he took the band to even greater heights with hit albums Back in Black and For Those About to Rock We Salute You. Now living the life of luxury, Louise meets one of her girlhood idols uncovering the man behind the metal and finding out what makes him tick. She'll also be discovering exactly what is is about this seemingly immortal genre of music that is so special. Menu and Chapters 45 min Format : BDAV Format/Info : Blu-ray Video File size : 4.85 GiB Duration : 44mn 10s Overall bit rate mode : Variable Overall bit rate : 15.7 Mbps Maximum Overall bit rate : 35.5 Mbps Video ID : 4113 (0x1011) Menu ID : 1 (0x1) Format : AVC Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec Format profile : Main@L4.0 Format settings, CABAC : Yes Format settings, ReFrames : 4 frames Format settings, GOP : M=4, N=12 Codec ID : 27 Duration : 44mn 11s Bit rate mode : Variable Bit rate : 14.7 Mbps Maximum bit rate : 40.0 Mbps Width : 1 920 pixels Height : 1 080 pixels Display aspect ratio : 16:9 Frame rate : 25.000 fps Color space : YUV Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0 Bit depth : 8 bits Scan type : Interlaced Scan order : Top Field First Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.283 Stream size : 4.53 GiB (94%) Color primaries : BT.709-5, BT.1361, IEC 61966-2-4, SMPTE RP177 Transfer characteristics : BT.709-5, BT.1361 Matrix coefficients : BT.709-5, BT.1361, IEC 61966-2-4 709, SMPTE RP177 Audio ID : 4352 (0x1100) Menu ID : 1 (0x1) Format : AC-3 Format/Info : Audio Coding 3 Mode extension : CM (complete main) Codec ID : 129 Duration : 44mn 10s Bit rate mode : Constant Bit rate : 384 Kbps Channel(s) : 2 channels Channel positions : Front: L R Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz Bit depth : 16 bits Compression mode : Lossy Stream size : 121 MiB (2%) Language : English IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Thanks for this tutorial STLBlues This is a High Definition video which can be burned to a standard DVD-R or DVD+R blank disc. The resulting disc can only be played in compatible Blu-Ray devices such as a standalone Blu-Ray player, Playstation 3, or BD-ROM drive. This cannot be played in any DVD player, including some DVD-ROM drives, after it's been burned. However, the files can always be dumped back onto a computer hard-drive after it's been burned with any DVD-ROM or BD-ROM drive. For computer playback, you must have the appropriate hardware and software applications. At a minimum, you will need a 2.0Ghz Dual Core CPU with at least 256MB of graphics memory. There is also the option of recording to a solid-state memory card (SDHC, Memory Stick), then played from many Blu-Ray disc players, PS3, or select Panasonic HDTV's. PLEASE NOTE: Your standalone Blu-Ray player must be capable of AVCHD playback. Most Blu-Ray players are capable of doing this. Although US PS3 probably wont play it.All other PS3s will play it. BURNING INFORMATION: Any tool to burn a disk will do, but it must be able to burn a DVD using the UDF 2.50 file system. The UDF 2.60 file system is also acceptable. Nero Burning ROM can do this starting from version 7. You can also use free tools like ImgBurn, which can be downloaded from www.imgburn.com. Imgburn Step-By-Step Instructions: * First, switch to "Build" mode by selecting Mode > Build from the main menu. * For source, select the directory that contains BDMV directory. * For target specify any name and location of your liking, this is where the disc image will be written.
acdc74
Member #760

Num Posts: 1,069

Jeffro, Is there any way you can convert this recording to a normal DVD instead of Blu-Ray? Scotty from Detroit (acdc74)
Jeffro
Member #25,055

this is how i got the blu ray passed to me im sure some one can i wouldnt no where to begin with converting too dvd
travishayes89
Member #8,722

Num Posts: 1,131

I'm not too familiar with the BD tech, but you should be able to extract a vanilla video file (kinda like taking a DVD and extracting an MPEG file from it) and use it for the next few steps. You will have to take the video file that you extracted, run it through a video converter to make a DVD standard MPEG file (you should be able to make one at about 4-6 MB/s that is at the same quality level as commercial discs) because it is only 44 minutes (a standard hour long program, minus commercials...the Doctor Who NTSC DVDs have around four on a DVD-9 disc at good quality, and I've even seen 10 20-minute episodes). After all that (I wouldn't begin to know how long your conversion process would take) you will have to run the video file into authoring software and burning software to make the actual disc.
Jeffro
Member #25,055

the files are ready to burn for blu ray .. nero 12 platnimum hd plays the folder .. i can watch it fine juss usein this windows 8 player ..i choose open with , clik photo an the files play ..
travishayes89
Member #8,722

Num Posts: 1,131

Yeah, I wasn't saying your files wouldn't work, I was just answering acdc74's question of if it could be made into a regular DVD.
Jeffro
Member #25,055

yes i no . glad you could explain it....thanks buddy ..
mathewharris
Member #25,935

Num Posts: 9

e-mail sent to you mate! Thank you for this. :)
qmuddy2
Member #25,967

Num Posts: 1

As for burning files to DVD, I've been using AppGeeker for a while now, works great on my computer. http://www.ilikemall.com/convert/burn-mts-to-dvd.html It seemed straightforward and powerful, and was capable of converting lots of different video formats to DVD.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.