Forum

Forum

Animated intro to 'Rock N Roll Train'/Full version!!

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Just came across this on YT, I know someone here not too long ago requested the animated full concert intro to 'Rock N Roll Train' played during the BI Tour. I first saw this now, and love the original close up shot of this without any audience or crowd noise. Thanks to Murray John and associates for uploading and creating this piece. Enjoy ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjH8_tFHt4s
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

I have an audio mp3 file of this I will be adding to an upcoming uncirculated 2008 audio BOTM, but for those who want one now in audio format, feel free to shoot me a PM.
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

It was me shakedownIce boyo,but I was looking for war machine's animation. cheers :)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ lol! Oops, my bad ;(
YURA_HIGHVOLTAGE
Member #24,975

Num Posts: 77

It's available on Live AT River Plate official DVD in bonus section.
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

no problem Shakedown boyo :) btw,Im still looking for this animation.so if anyone knows where I can find it let me know. cheers & beers :)
RnRDamnation
Member #254

Num Posts: 798

Why would it be in the "bonus" section of the DVD? Isn't it part of the show? Shouldn't it have been, therefore, part of the actual show on the DVD? I'm not sure the word "bonus" means what Angus and Malcolm think it means.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ To me, it does fit as a bonus because bonuses on dvds such as 'Isolated Soundtrack Scores' or on concert dvds such as in this case, intros, without any specific concert tied to it or any crowd noise is a plus to have. After all, I would like an intro without seeing it from a recorded show from far away and having it isolated by itself. I wish they would include the 1996 'Ballbreaker' intro + 'War Machine' animated video as extras on a dvd. Now THAT would be a bonus ;)

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.