Forum

Forum

'Classic Rock and Metal Podcast' radio show AC/DC archive 1980-1986

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Here is another show which I never heard before called 'Classic Rock and Metal Podcast' featuring an archive of 1 hour 40 minutes of AC/DC with classic studio + live songs spanning from 1980-1986 with several Brian Johnson interviews + Angus Young. Again, I have an mp3 rip of this in 2 parts and because of official material, please PM me for the link if interested.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Link for streaming audio: http://www.mixcloud.com/ClassicRockandMetalPodcast/crmp-archive-2-acdc-1980-86/
acdcrocks4ever!
Member #25,730

Num Posts: 205

PM Sent! Cheers Shakedown! - Tom
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

well don boyo :) PM sent :) cheers & beers :)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

PMs sent boys ;)
RnRDamnation
Member #254

Num Posts: 798

What live songs are on there? Anything we don't already have?
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ No, everything on here was released officially I believe. I provided the link above for those to listen to, but I went and broke down what the whole show consists of for those who just want to know the tracks played (Note: shows without parentheses dictate studio version of track): Intro/'Fling Thing' 'Jailbreak' (Live-10/12/85 Dallas, TX) Interview 'TNT' (Live-unknown location) Interview 'For Those About To Rock' (Live-Moscow 1991) Interview 'Meanstreak' (performed by Y&T) Interview 'Nervous Shakedown' Interview 'Sink The Pink' Interview 'Who Made Who' (Extended version) Interview 'Rock N Roll Ain't Noise Pollution' + Outro
jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

Num Posts: 380

the interviews are the same found on here http://members.acdc-bootlegs.com/BigNate/collection/?item=661
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ Thanks Jesse for the info regarding dates for these interviews. I had no idea where each of these were from, just years as they were mentioned in podcast. This is a nice show, anything with a whole dedicated show to the band is always nice to hear!!
jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

Num Posts: 380

np bro, just doing my part.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.