Forum

Forum

Looking For Aerosmith Box Of Fire 2009 Remastered Version

acdc74
Member #760

Num Posts: 1,069

Riff Raff, I use a lot of torrent files and I am trying to update my Aerosmith collection. I was able to find free torrents of people who were sharing the Aerosmith Box Of Fire Boxset. I am strictly looking for the 2009 remastered version because this re-release had all the extra bonus tracks as well. I have already gotten the following 2009 remastered discs: Disc 2 Get Your Wings Disc 3 Toys In The Attic Disc 4 Rocks Disc 6 Live! Bootleg Disc 8 Greatest Hits ***Does anyone have the other discs from this 2009 remastered boxset that they can share by torrent or Hotfile for example? It would be greatly appreciated. Please PM me the info. since these are all official recordings. I do have all the regular Aerosmith cds already that I originally bought and I do have the regular Box Of Fire boxset from 1994 as well. Thank you kindly for your help and consideration. Scotty from Detroit (acdc74)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

^ Scotty, would this be the one called "2009 Asian Remaster" with bonus stuff on all discs and with the bonus disc featuring the full MTV unplugged show with all the jams and intros? Just want to make sure I search for the right one as there are a few different releases out there.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^Scotty, just sent you a PM with a link for one I found with all 12 discs in FLAC format, hopefully it is the correct one.
acdc74
Member #760

Num Posts: 1,069

Shakedownice, Thanks for the attempt but those were the torrent files I had been trying to use previously. I sent you a PM explaining. If anyone owns the 2009 Box Of Fire Aerosmith boxset, please PM me a link if you can share on Hotfile. Thanks
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Gotcha and sorry they were of no use to you ;(

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.