Forum

Forum

Has Anyone Got Any 'Airbourne' Shows?

LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Num Posts: 460

Hi everyone, Recently I have been listening to alot of Airbourne and was wondering if anyone had any shows of them uploaded? I personally think there one of the best new rock acts out there. Enough of me, hows everyone doing on here? Been pretty busy recently. Cheers, LooseLips.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

LooseLips, I came across some the other day on a blog in FLAC format, but did not bookmark the sight or remember which site it was. When I get time, I will try and find that site. Had quite a few, including live shows if I recall. My mother-in-law is done vacationing for a couple of weeks, so I will be busy spending time with family but at night if I get some free time, will try and send you some links. Later ;)
jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

Num Posts: 380

if u get their new album but the special edition, it comes with a second CD from Waken 2011.
pumkin1991
Member #24,934

Num Posts: 74

They played a show at the german "rock am ring"-festival two weeks ago. 4 songs were broadcasted, including the new songs "Ready to Rock" and "Black Dog Barking". Further, I have three more concert broadcasts of them playing at german festivals. If you want, I can upload these shows for you.
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

If you could upload those songs for me that would be great pumkin1991. Shakedown: Cheers for that, I will have a look. Jesse: I will buy the new album sometime and will buy the special edition.
jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

Num Posts: 380

@pumkin1991 would it be possible once you upload them if you could send the links my way?
pumkin1991
Member #24,934

I just uploaded the first two shows. One is from 2010 and the other one from Wacken 2011, which is a more complete version than the one on the Black Dog Barking special edition.
pumkin1991
Member #24,934

Ok, i just found two more and uploaded them, too. So, I uploaded a total of 6 shows now.
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Thanks for these shows! Much appreciated as usual. Cheers, LooseLips.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.