Forum

Forum

Is There Anybody Out There????????????????????

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Testing, Testing...1...2...3...
acdcrocks4ever!
Member #25,730

Num Posts: 205

I'm here, been busy like the rest of us, for me it's high school...
Cabezon
Member #20,942

Num Posts: 341

The world is ending... many people took his ship to Mars... I'm still here... In Argentina the world ends later...(?)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Wait, I am getting a signal... Hello?... Is that you Cabezon?... The world has almost concluded here, just a breathe left of this madness and insanity... Need help, mothership is magnetically being pulled back to Earth... Jeffro, maintain the sails, crank up that unforgettable tune, what is that?... YES, it is our only hope, the 'H2H' album, pop it in, afterburners on.... Will report back in T-Minus 14 hours if we have enough juice left.. Over and out...
Cabezon
Member #20,942

Num Posts: 341

Help us Obi Wan, you're our only hope..
zoin
Member #13,328

Num Posts: 86

Sorry Shake, wrong site here. "Is there anybody out there?" is a song on Pink Floyd's "The Wall". This is NOT by AC/DC. ;-) Salute, Zoin
imma_rocker
Member #8,405

Num Posts: 677

im still here, though i dont post very often at all i still check the site daily, going on 8 or 9 years, its always homey here :) i feel i have almost turned minority here, i should get active again
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

(beep)...(beep)...(beep)... Getting some faint sound, a signal from some body named Zoin, something about Pink Floyd NOT on an AC/DC site... Nevermind, signal faded, was a glitch. Pink Floyd better than dead air... Over and out...
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

I can't wait to get my new computer, I will be able to do so much.... HD video....the video footage I will be able to edit will be insane,audio too,I will be back in action with bootlegs...and I will be on here more often (ideally). Shooting for 8 gbs of RAM or more, 6 being my least depending on my budget. Still a lurking on here quite a bit though,looking forward to the future of AC/DC!
Dean
Member #1,077

Num Posts: 83

I guess i'm still alive as well...
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Cool, I remember Dean (lol!) and always love Nitro's editing bringing us some nice quality upgraded boots like Johnson City 1988 and Dallas, TX 1985 which sounded fantastic. Great to hear from you guys, keep rockin'...

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.