Forum

Forum

Angus The Ill Member?

LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Num Posts: 460

Hi everyone, So the other day I read somehwere that Angus is ill with throat and lung cancer. Can't remember where I read it though. Is this true? Anyone else know if this is true or fake? Cheers, LooseLips.
travishayes89
Member #8,722

Num Posts: 1,131

Yeah, I'm more prone to not believe it and hope it's not true just because the internet can be weird and not everything is to be believed. Remember AC/DC's album Strap It On? And I'm pretty sure Miley Cyrus was supposed to have been dead in 2009. Heck, I think JK Rowling was supposed to have died recently (she's not). I can say I don't want it to be true, but I would just write it off as rumor until a more official news source picks up on it.
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

NO! THIS IS A LIE! THIS IS AN OLD NEWS! THIS WAS LAST YEAR FROM JOHNSON'S INTERVIEW ON 'The Cowhead Show' IN 2012! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPtZaqo5Sqk
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

johnson said that a member was sick [without mention 'whom']. later month [after the full recover of the ill member] jonna,ang and mal met in London just for a jamming [NOT AC/DC NEW TRACKS AT ALL!] at malcolm's studio. ...update-news for Hell tv channel,this isSend4theman!

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.