Forum

Forum

SOME AC/DC ITEMS FOR SALE

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

HELLo boyos I have some ac/dc items [cds/dvds/LP/tshirt] for sale. the main reason is that I have most of them twice. all items are new and in EXCELLENT condition. here's a list of whats for sale: cds/dvds: ---------- black ice - red/white/yellow [I own the album on lp and boxset] stiff upper lip [I own the french special edition and 2 cds set] if you want blood - japan release [own the original & remastered edition] dirty deeds: 4 dvds & book [I'm not interesting for this at all] live at river plate blue ray disc [I own the standard dvd] plug me in - 2 dvds set [I own the 3 dvds set] lp: ---- heatseeker 12'' gatefold 3-tracks [heatseeker/go zone/snake eyes] lp with videoshoots stills [own this twice] t-shirt: ------- ''second year ac/dc fanclub membership gift: powerage world tour 1978,european leg'' official 'ac/dc fan club from the vault' stamp [this was the second's year gift (from the official online ac/dc fan club) for all the members of ac/dc fan club.I ordered 'XL' size but they sent me 'L' size] PM me -for those who might be interesting cheers & beers :)
acdcrocks4ever!
Member #25,730

Num Posts: 205

I wouldn't mind buying that LP from ya! and maybe the black ice cd's? PM Sent! :) Cheers mate!
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

hi boyo. I just saw your PM. I message you for some details. cheers :)
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

Num Posts: 517

pm info about the stiff upper lip
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

^^ I download them already. all 4 links worked fine-before removed by admin due to official copyrights ;) cheers :)

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.