Forum

Forum

Correction/update on 8-30-1986 9-1-1986 shows

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Nate, I thought I would post a correction date/venue for a couple of shows that are wrongly listed in the Concert History section here. For the 8-30-86 show, it is listed as the Dane County Arena (Madison, WI) which is incorrect. The correct venue was at Alpine Valley Music Centre (East Troy, WI) which I have adverts for and will be sending you. Also, on Sept 1, 1986 you have Alpine Valley (East Troy, WI) listed which also is incorrect because the ticket scans and poster which are shown are for the Wing Stadium (Kalamazoo, MI) show which they also played on September 2nd and they played at Alpine Valley on August 30, only show that year played there. So to recap, here is the updated and correct date/venue info: 8-30-86 Alpine Valley Music Centre (East Troy, WI) 9-1-86 Wing Stadium (Kalamazoo, MI)
BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

Thanks dude, I will get them updated shortly. I just finished working on the new version of the site and you'll be able to submit information like this & it'll be easier to update on my end. I appreciate your help!
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

No problem Nate, caught this while looking for adverts + press articles ;)

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.