i have 10 brand new sealed copies of bonfire and looking to sell 1 copy
Jeffro
Member #25,055

Num Posts: 623

how much .. my friend
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

Num Posts: 517

my friend Jeffro i changed my mind and not selling it... AC/DC: Let There Be Rock! [Blu-ray] {REGION B} i will one of these sealed copies..pm me Jeffro ...maybe trade for the brazilian donington 1991 DVD
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

''10 brand new sealed copies''????? ....man are working at Sony? hahaha btw,jeffro boyo let me know if you're [or if you know someone else who might be interest] interest it about those ac/dc items that I have for sale. cheer :)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

''10 brand new sealed copies''????? ....man are working at Sony? hahaha LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

where did he find 10 new seald copies????? hey Musicdreams boyo if you're really working at/for Sony [So-Knee],well give 'em the middle finger from me...tell 'em 'this one from coco bloco!have a nice and good winter!' hahahaha
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

Num Posts: 517

send4theman i was through my collection 2 nights ago and found a Factory Sealed Fly on The wall LP in my collection that i completely forgot about . AC/DC FLY ON THE WALL 1985 ATLANTIC 81263-1-E
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

haha :) great man :) :) guess you have bigger collection than this shitty-sony haha :) btw in case that you been offended with my prievious comments,I was only joking :) cheers :)

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.