Forum

Forum

Next Month

BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

Hi folks

Just wanted to fill you guys on on my plans for the next month.  November 5th marks 10 years for this web site.  Seeing as it's a huge milestone for the site (and me as well), I'm pushing myself to have the new version of the website ready by then.  Not everything will work, but most of the good stuff will, along with a few new things.

There will also be a special give-away, featuring a dvd recording as usual, but also an officially released VHS tape that was donated by a member that wishes to remain anonymous.  We'll also have the BOTM as well.  If you have any suggestions or requests, please let me know and I'll do my best to fill them.  I'm thinking we might do one BOTM a week, but can't guarentee it.

All that aside, I have a ton of work to do to get things ready.  I'm sure there will be many bugs, so I will probably make a new thread in the forum so you can all post them there.  Or possibly an entire section since it would be easier for me to keep track.  Either way, I'd like to ask for your help and patience next month as we get things worked out.

Also, I'd like to ask for your concert pictures to use in the layout of the site.  But not just any pictures, so please read on.  I'm looking for pictures that you yourself took at a show; they can't be some you found online or had sitting on your hard drive for the past few years.  You must have taken the picture.  I'd also prefer it to be a wide shot where most of the stage is visible.  I have a spot in the layout where I want to use pictures you've taken, so please let me know if you'd be willing to share.  I'll need the date/location of the show as well.  Please PM me if you have any questions or would like to send a few my way.  A good example picture is below, but I'm willing to check any out that you'll share with me as long as you took them yourself:

Please note that not every picture will be used.

So that's it for now.  If you have any questions or comments, let me know and I'll do my best to fill you in.

Cabezon
Member #20,942

Num Posts: 341

Great news Nate!, keep on the good work!
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Great news!! You rock nate!!
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

great job Nate boyo :) keep rocking :) cheers :)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Cool news Nate, did not know it has been 10 years already as of next month that this great site was created. In the beginning...back in November of 2013...!!! Let there be Nate!! P.S. Can't wait to see what the new site has to offer and love your idea of using photos by fans for the layout. Keep up the good work ;)
acdcrocks4ever!
Member #25,730

Num Posts: 205

Killer news BigNate! Thank you very much for keeping us up to date with the info of the new site. I love the picture, great wide shot of the stage as well as the band playing... Keep on rockin'!!
thunderbolt2112
Member #25,853

Num Posts: 28

Hey Nate I'm definetly lookin foward to the new site you guys are amazing and awesome I cannot begin to thank you for the awesome ac/cd bootleg songs and videos :-) I'm forever greatful keep rockin you guys and thanks nate

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.