Forum

Forum

Roseland Ballroom 2003

AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

We were talking about this show over at the fans.net forum and all the chatting has made me curious to hear it. Does anyone have a copy of it and care to share it?
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

If it's the show that a girl sings with Brian then i can create a looseness copy if no one else does, but will have to wait until Xmas as i have it stashed somewhere and currently have a very limited amount of time.
travishayes89
Member #8,722

Num Posts: 1,131

If you don't mind streaming services, http://grooveshark.com/album/Live+At+The+Roseland+Ballroom+Bootleg/2234777
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

Good enough! Thanks
thunderbolt2112
Member #25,853

Num Posts: 28

thunderbolt2112
Member #25,853

Num Posts: 28

Cool concert guys thanks
travishayes89
Member #8,722

I still would like a lossless version posted, since this one is missing T.N.T. (apparently the one where the girls sings with them) and is "gappy" (the tracks aren't seamless like a live recording should be).
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

I agree with Travishayes89, if there is anyone with a lossless version that is COMPLETE with all gapless tracks, could you please upload it?? I think it was cool where Brian and that chic sing on 'TNT'.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Good news guys, just got a link for this complete show in FLAC format which has extra Howard Stern performance tracks to go with. I was informed it is an original cd copy, so not sure how lossless it is, but was told its from an old source and is complete. I will PM link to those here who wanted it, and anyone else who wants a FLAC version of this, just send me a PM. Again, thanks to the 'BIG' hearted individual for sharing his copy with us!!! Cheers ;)
travishayes89
Member #8,722

Thank you to ShakedownIce's source.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.