Forum

Forum

6-7-1979 Ag Hall, Allentown, PA request

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Hey riff raff, does anyone here have a good audience or soundboard recording of this show? I know some songs are incomplete and the whole show was not recorded, but was just curious if anyone has this show and could send me a link. Thanks and much appreciated in advance. Cheers ;)
Jeffro
Member #25,055

Num Posts: 623

hey dude i got this one in flac an mp3 all upload the mp3 for ya now on minus.com ... jeffro
Jeffro
Member #25,055

https://mega.co.nz/ pretty sure i did that right
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Do you have the minus.com link bro? I tried the link you provided, however it takes me to the home page and I even registered the same way Mediafire links work sometimes where in order to download, you need to be registered, then the link works. Could you check link again, or if you have it on minus, shoot me a link. Thanks
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

I registered with mega.co with an account, but still cannot get link to work.
Jeffro
Member #25,055

https://mega.co.nz/#fmWdlGyDiQ u should have to regester i didnt juss uploaded the files an gave me that link above.. minus isnt lettin me an filefactory i cant find anymore juss take me to filefactory premeium
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

still not working, just takes me to login page and when I log in to my account, just shows upload and account info. ah, fuck it, fuck it, FUCK IT!!! This show is same as Dayton show, mislabeled so no worries bro. Nothing that I don't have, just found this out. Thanks anyways ;)
Jeffro
Member #25,055

AC/DC Ag Hall Allentown PA, USA June 7 1979 Lineage: Trade > CDR > EAC "Secure Mode" > Wave > Traders Little Helper > Flac 6 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Soundquality: I´d rate this one 7 - 7,5 out of 10. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Setlist: 1. Problem Child 2. Sin City 3. Bad Boy Boogie 4. She´s Got The Jack 5. Whole Lotta Rosie 6. I´m A Rocker (Cuts after 0.57) 7. Let There Be Rock ***** And please don´t share this one in any lossy format. ***** Enjoy !!! hard2handell this is my dayton ohio info .. do you know of any other uploadin site .. minus juss tells me error on file type One of the earlier live performances of Higway To Hell 1 Live Wire 2 Problem Child 3 Sin City 4 Bad Boy Boogie 5 Highway To Hell 6 The Jack 7 Rocker (Cuts at the very end) 8 Audience - Whole Lotta Rosie 293mb 53min Audio: 5/10
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

I use Hotfile for uploading, but when downloading I have used Mediafire and Minus.com links provided by others. More info on the Dayton/Allentown discussion which took place here in the past (including Nate who listened to both and claimed they were the same) can be found here: http://acdc-bootlegs.com/forum/?messageid=3906&searchphrase=allentown&searchforumid=all Although it is interesting to say the Allentown 1979 track is less than a minute, while Dayton's cuts at end, so maybe there is in fact an Allentown show or this is an alternate version of the Dayton show. Who knows, there have been a handful mislabeled, just going by what was discussed on this forum awhile back. Thanks bro ;)
Jeffro
Member #25,055

i seen that .. thanks shake .. were gonna long into when i no more i shoot you a pm .. somethin tell me ur right shakey... jeffro
imma_rocker
Member #8,405

Num Posts: 677

haha i shuld get this, i live like a half hour away from allentown, debatable closer than philly

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.