Forum

Forum

Site Downtime

BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

Hi folks

I'll be pulling the site down tomorrow (Monday) evening to update it to the new site. Hopefully it won't take long, but I honestly don't know what to expect. I tried to get everything updated, but there is still a lot to do. I'll keep working on the updates that are left and will post in the forum when I finish anything. I'll also be making a full backup of the files and the database just in case, so if something goes horribly wrong I'll be able to get this version of the site back up. So, here goes nothing. I'm looking forward to getting this done and moving on to updates rather than working on secret projects. :)

Nate

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

cant wai for the new site :) cheers Nate boyo :)
Hawksboy
Member #23,988

Num Posts: 135

good onya. cheers cobba.
Cabezon
Member #20,942

Num Posts: 341

Good luck, we'll be waiting..
dailydoseofacdc
Member #2,716

Num Posts: 114

Got complete faith in you, Nate. After you pull this off maybe you can help rescue the health care website.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

^ I agree, more than 3 members got to log on, unlike the health care site!!

Way to go Nate, very nice layout and design of the new site. I am referring you to Department Of Health and Human Services, move over Sebelius, there is a new rep in town cheeky

daclarob
Member #7,861

Num Posts: 769

awesome job Nate! the site looks brilliant mate and knowing your workload im amazed at what you have achieved. Hats off to you Big Fella 

fredgomes
Member #27,119

Num Posts: 1

Good job.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.