Forum

Forum

New Site Bugs

BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,775

Hey guys

If you come across any bugs on the new site, please post them here as a new topic.  I would like to keep track of what's wrong, so that would help me a ton.

Thanks, I hope you enjoy the new site.  There is a lot more to come, hopefully even better stuff.

Nate

nightprowler1226
Member #3,537

Num Posts: 510

ok,will do..........& have a nice day.................oh,& 1st bitches, ;-) LOL!!

paulr
Member #12,725

Num Posts: 163

Looking fantastic mate.
paulr
Member #12,725

Num Posts: 163

If you want to use my photos from Glasgow 91 for the banners, feel free Nate. Saying that, I dont know if they will be of much use!!!
jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

Num Posts: 380

will do, looks geat nate!!!!

BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,775

Thanks Paul.  Could you please resend them?  If I've got them already, I don't know where I put them.  I'd be happy to try and use them though.  Looking for any and all that might work.

TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

Well done on the new site, Nate!  Great to see that one of my photos from the '09 Tacoma gig made it to that banner up there. cool

zoin
Member #13,328

Num Posts: 86

Hey Big Nate,

great job so far. Thanks for your work.

Bugs I found til now:

- BOTM link leads only to an empty site

- Pictures on concert history sites (right side, top): There is only shown a little part of the picture. Better would perhaps be, if shown the complete picture.

- Special german characters ("Umlaute") as ä, ö, ü are not shown right (for example in München - Munich).

Thanks again,

zoin

ev
Member #22,180

Num Posts: 27

Big Nate - shit hot job mate; we owe you!! I can't download the BOTM.  If you ever come to Australia make sure you look me up.  Cheers. 

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

GREAT JOB NATE BOYO enlightened
CHEERS MATE smiley

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.