Forum

Forum

Bugs on new site

acdc74
Member #760

Num Posts: 1,069

Nate,

I noticed that in the forum, every category has the new button next to it even though I marked every category as "mark as viewed" several times.  Can't get these new buttons to go away.

Also, when you are in a forum, the big letters of The Forum are completely cut off and show only the very bottom portion of each letter.

Thanks

Scotty from Detroit (acdc74)

acdc74
Member #760

Nate,

Actually, every page has the big topic letters cut off so you only see the very bottom of the letters.  Like Welcome to acdc-bootlegs.com for example.

Dirty Eye
Member #640

Num Posts: 334

Both BOTM download links won't work.

Otherwise a fantastic layout, I can't wait what more you've got in store for us.

Keep it up!

BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,775

The BOTM download links should be working now.  I'll look into the others.  Scotty, can you please let me know what browser & OS you're using when you get a chance?

nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Love it so far Nate! Looks wonderful :D

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Same here Nate, every page with topic has letters cut off. Using IE browser.

Thanks

acdc74
Member #760

Nate,

I am also using Internet Explorer for my browser.  OS is Windows XP. 

acdc74
Member #760

Nate,

Also, it does NOT cut off the wording when I use my iPhone to access the site using Safari.  However, both my computer and phone are NOT able to make the NEW buttons go away after marking every topic as viewed in the forum.

Scotty

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Yeah, as Scotty mentioned I too am using Windows XP, however if you use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as your browser, the letters do not get cut off and everything works ok. I am wondering if Windows XP or IE itself is causing some of these glitches since other browsers seem to work.

Just an update Nate after I did some monkeying around using different browsers.

Thanks

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.