Forum

Forum

Aftershocks v2.0

Hawksboy
Member #23,988

Num Posts: 135

GDay

Was just wondering if anyone had the Aftershocks v2.0 bootleg? The one with the interviews at the start of some of the songs. I have it, although for some reason, when I play it, it sort of like jumps or pauses every couple of seconds, which makes for very annoying listening. Does anyone know why this happens by the way? The files were fine when I first got them?

Thanks

Thanks also to Big Nate, good job on the new site mate.

LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Num Posts: 460

Hi there,

Pretty sure the first volume of Aftershocks came with interviews before the live songs. But I'm pretty sure the bootleg 'Switched On' contains most of the tracks from Aftershocks 2.0. It's on VivaLesBootlegs last time I checked.

Cheers. 

Ps: Great work on the new site Nate, love it.

BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,775

Here are the notes for Aftershocks v2.0.  I also have Switched On, but don't have the track listing added yet.  i can check tomorrow and see what the difference between the two are.

http://members.acdc-bootlegs.com/BigNate/collection/?item=246

Hawksboy
Member #23,988

All righty, cheers for your help fellas.

BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,775

Here's the track list for the CD's included with Switched On.  This set comes as a double vinyl that has the rehearsal audio, double cd that has the tracks below and a double dvd that has the rehearsals and promo vids.

Hawksboy
Member #23,988

thanks nate. loose lips: aint on VivaLesBootlegs, the file has been removed from the site.

thanks anyway

imma_rocker
Member #8,405

Num Posts: 677

i am almost positive i have this as well, but i dont recall if mine has to bonus tracks

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.