Forum

Forum

Long Time. So What's This?

Hells Death
Member #24,593

Num Posts: 331

Hey guys, it's been a reallllly long time.  I've been working and going to college in the past year(s)? since I've last logged on.  Doesn't mean I haven't been rocking out to AC/DC all the time.  Hey, nice layout for the site Nate, I love it!!

Anyways, was logging a few minutes earlier on the interweb when I found this peculiar piece...  Can anyone identify if this is even AC/DC or just some guy with a crappy digital recorder and a guitar.  Like, this is just a bit weird.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ClBsbQZuYwQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hells Death
Member #24,593

Hells Death
Member #24,593

Okay, so the embed isn't working for me.   Try this.

wesley12106
Member #23,828

Just some guy with a crappy digital recorder and a guitar.

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Are you serious dude?? It plainly states "AC/DC tryout new/old rhythm? for next album?" making this some guy's song with a crappy digital recorder and a guitar.

It also would be a first for the band in a long time having an instrumental AND a 9+ minute track which are also hints that this is not AC/DC.

Hells Death
Member #24,593

Hahaha, actually its the same three minute sound played three times in the video.  I figured that the chances of this were one in an infinity (no chance), but I mean it slightly sounded like crap mixes from the Nutcrackers sets.  And I mean real crap mixes.  Anyways, thanks guys.  Sorry to bug ya with this nonsense haha

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.