Forum

Forum

Sore!! Ballbreaker CD Promo

nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Just picked this up today, appears to still be sealed!

Not sure if it has any value or not (don't know how common/uncommon it may be).

I have seen them online before,so probably not worth anything but I still thought it was cool/worth 10 bucks!

Any of you guys know anything about it/ if it matters if I open it?

I already have the 2003 remaster of it,so it's not too hard to leave it sealed for me, but if it is more collectable sealed I'll leave it be.

If it's nothing special I'm a crack it open :)

-Cheers

sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

20 - 25$ worth. Will probably worth 30-35$ if unopened.

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

There is one on Ebay going for $50, and it is already opened. Too pricey, not worth it IMHO

sapator
Member #210

Well they can auction for 1000$ but that does not mean it's worth that much. There is also one sealed going for 27 US$ with zero bids so far.

I don't mind anyone asking the cd prices, i think it's my cup of tea, of course i have seen some strange things on ebay, such as a remastered Australian High Voltage (REG# 4770822) going for 150$ while it's real value is 20$ give or take.

So if you want to take a chance and auction it, maybe someone that does not know the exact price (aka sucker) will bid high (but you need a second person to re-bid for the price to go up. That's where the second paypal account comes into place where...Ohh, sorry,forget it broken heart ).

nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

I don't plan on selling it but that is cool to know, didn't know if this was a common find or not. Suppose I'll leave it sealed. I will take some better pics when I get home.
sapator
Member #210

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/AC-DC-BALLBREAKER-RARE-GOLD-FOIL-STAMPED-U-S-PROMO-CD-NEW-AND-SEALED-1995-/231110425502?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item35cf413b9e

Sealed from 22$ and make and offer available.So it can go for less than the general price.

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

I made a $10 offer, still waiting for a response

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Got mine for $10 on Ebay, seller accepted offer. cool

Thanks Sap for the link which helped me get this for less than average price!

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.