Forum

Forum

Hotfile taken down FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Another great site taken down by ignorant bastard FUCKS!

FUCK YOU U.S. government, FUCK YOU legislature fucks, and FUCK YOU for those dealing with censorship and copyright bullshit!!

When will this bullshit end? GREED=DEATH

I see Mediafire will be the next to go, then I know we are all doomed!!

http://hotfile.com

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

I'm packing my bags and heading to Canada, this country is a wasteland pathetic fucking cesspool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

My thoughts exactly Shake! FUCK the US government times a billion!!!!! Next stop Canada!

jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

Num Posts: 380

come too "the great white north" . but ya what a shame, what other sites are good?

travishayes89
Member #8,722

Num Posts: 1,131

Moving to Canada (or any other country) won't get you away from sites shut down by the US gov't. The copyright laws that allow them to shut down the sites are able to be enforced internationally.

That being said, it only hurts the internet when sites are taken down like this. I assume there are plenty of people who used Hotfile and Megaupload for legitimate purposes.

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ sounds like someone likes living in the U.S. lol :)

Copyright bullshit is always the case in the U.S who shuts down sites., do not hear about other countries shutting sharing sites down and any place is better than the fucking U.S. (well, almost any place that is) and I used Hotfile for legitimate purposes, now my files are taken with Hotfile. At least Canada tolerates file sharing, so time to book my plane ticket...

travishayes89
Member #8,722

Num Posts: 1,131

Megaupload was in Hong Kong, and Demonoid was last located in Ukraine.

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ ahh, yes Mr. Travis, Megaupload is in Hong KONG, BUT the United States Department of Justice are the ones who shut the site down (Hong Kong froze assets of the owners of Megaupload, but did not shut it down) which is what I am saying all along that the U.S. is responsible for most of these shutdowns (not necessarily the country they are located in) because you and I both know how our government is so corrupt and dishonest always trying to take control of everything we havewhich includes our rights and freedoms.

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

to all those fucking retards bastards:

all rights UNreserved!

DCforlife
Member #26,090

Num Posts: 68

We still have Google Drive though; that's quite good

Our last resort will have to be sending each other USB sticks and CD-Rs by post :)

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ so true, then we don't have to worry about all this copyright bullsh*t and big brother watching over us

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.