Forum

Forum

A Christmas present from The Doc :)

TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

Ho ho ho and Merry Christmas to all from me, The Doc. I've gots a present to share...

I have a live audio recording of Hell's Belles, the greatest all-ladies 'DC tribute band. It was recorded by my nephew, who ripped it from a camcorder video recording that he took of the gig last Saturday and then sent it to me. I tweaked the audio a little bit by increasing the bass and the treble, but overall the sound is very good. Here is the link:

http://depositfiles.com/files/21wh70fnu

As a little bonus, my nephew also recorded the band that opened for the Belles, Adrian & The Sickness. This is the Belles' lead guitarist Adrian "Angus" Conner's original band, which also features the Belles' bassist Mandy Reed. Like the main show, I also tweaked the audio's bass and treble. Here is the link:

http://depositfiles.com/files/wv7w4x45d

Hope you all enjoy the recordings. Happy holidays! smiley

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Awesome post Doc, as you know I am a Hells Belles fan myself!

Is this the December 14, 2013 show in Aspen, CO?

Also, will you be doing artwork for this like the past uploads you posted? Just curious , if not, I can slap together some artwork which is why I was wondering which show this is.

Thanks again Doc, wishing you a Mery Christmas and rockin' New Year devil

TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

Hey there Shakey. These recordings are actually from the December 21, 2013 gig at Jazzbones in Tacoma, WA, and I do have artwork in the folders, but I'll post them right here:

Hell's Belles

Front cover

Hell's Belles (Front cover)

Front insert back

Hell's Belles (Insert back)

Back cover

Hell's Belles (Back cover)

Adrian & The Sickness

Front cover

Adrian & The Sickness (Front cover)

Back cover

Adrian & The Sickness (Back cover)

The pictures in the artwork were also taken by my nephew at the show. Enjoy the artwork.

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

LOL! Cool artwork Doc, very nice photos taken as well! Thanks much for the artwork for BOTH shows, really appreciate them!!

Cheers !!

thunderbolt2112
Member #25,853

Num Posts: 28

thanks and happy new year :D

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.