Forum

Forum

WTF ??

southmen21
Member #23,298

Num Posts: 63

Its Feb 19, 2014 and not a single word on Bons 34th year of passing ?? WTF ? Every year on this day theres a nice pic of BON on the main page and this year NOTHING. I hope this will be corrected ASAP as i am pissed !!! 

daclarob
Member #7,861

Num Posts: 769

fair dos mate, it is an important day, but I take it you are aware of the workload Nate has alongside family commitments? just saying like

southmen21
Member #23,298

That may be so but this is a day that should never be forgotten and should have been a priority regardless. Nate is human and we all make mistakes. 

daclarob
Member #7,861

Num Posts: 769

feel free to post something then, its a community afterall mate 

Donnington 1984
Member #20,865

Num Posts: 35

everybody knows the date, and everybody celebrates Bon in his /her own way.

you're aware Nate is very much alive and as a consequence of that has to work to keep on keeping on. ... ? 

BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

My fault guys.  Definitely didn't forget the date and it's importance, just haven't had the time/energy to do much with the site lately.  I'll take some time now and post something fitting to Bon.

BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

If you didn't make it to the site yesterday or want to see it, you can go here without having to wait until next here:  http://acdc-bootlegs.com/?bon=scott

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

a pic dont make you better or truer fan...

I personally dont need feb 19th to remember bon...

those things to me like bon's death or bon's bday it seems foolish nowdays.

what happened,happened...

move on....

southmen21
Member #23,298

hey coco bloco i hope when u croak your forgotten or never mentioned. bon was my hero, my inspiration, brought happiness and joy and a pic and comment is a RESPECTFUL way to never forget Bon. Bon deserves to be on every fucking billboard on that day. i know exactly what that day is since he died and i too do not need to be reminded but i want the whole fuckin world to know !! so move on ? how about FUCK YOU !!

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.