Forum

Forum

acdc fan club

Hawksboy
Member #23,988

Num Posts: 135

gday fellas

considering joinng the acdc fanclub. is anyone here a member? do you think its worth the money? do you get any noteworthy 'gifts'? does anyone know what the signup 'gift' is? this all being said considering the fact that the boys may release some new stuff soon/tour. eg discouts etc.

cheers

Dirty Eye
Member #640

Num Posts: 334

It really is up to you, I mean it helped me getting good tix for their past tour. But personally I wouldn't subscribe when the boys aren't on the road.

When it comes to the "gift", you'll get for your 1st year membership some buttons, keychain, bottle opener and some more (in my opinion) cheap -made in china- stuff, nothing really spectacular. You'll also get discount on their online store.

During my 2nd year membership I got a fan club only shirt but it sucked big time since you can't choose the shirt and the material is pretty thin and on top of that it has Angus with "Powerage 1978 Tour" text on it but with the north american continent on the back. Who in the hell came up with that!?

The 3rd year membership had some kind of back in black 30th anniversary commemorative set of which I can't tell you more since I have cancelled my membership after two years. Like I said, it only paid off for some floor & lower upper level tix.

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

yeah it worth!

Just sing in and says 'em a big proud 

''FUCK OFF!''

I LOST DONINGTON SHOW DUE TO THEIR STUPID POLICY OF GIVIN ONLY  1 TICKET per TOUR!

THEY 'COUNT' MY TICKET OF MILANO's SHOW IN 2009,WHICH WAS ALREADY SOLDOUT!!!!!!!!!!! BEFORE A WEEK,BUT THEY DIDNT UPDATED THE TOUR/SHOWS SECTION!

A TICKET THAT NEVER EXCISTED!!!

...AS FOR THE GIFTS.

YEAH,THEY HAVE SOME.

I GET THE FIRST YEAR FANCLUB MEMBERS GIFT,WHICH WAS A BUNCH OF ACDC GUITAR PICKS AND STUFF.

THE SECOND YEAR WAS A ONE OF THREE COLLECTOR'S T-SHIRT [POWERAGE EUROPEAN TOUR 1978-FOR ME]

THE THIRD YEAR WAS A STUPID 'BACK IN BLACK' SHITTY STUFF!

I DONT OWN THIS SHITT 'BIB' SHIT!

BUT IF ANYONE IS INTERESTING FOIR THE SHIRT [BRAND NEW,NEVER WEAR IT]..WELL....ONLY FOR 60 Erous IS YOURS!

charlie68
Member #23,896

Num Posts: 22

"I would like to ask: ,,Is there anybody else who has trouble the renewal of club membership
on the official site (http://www.acdc.com/hu/home)? My one is on automatically but from December it hasn’t extended and I have tried clicking on the current year, but also it wasn’t
successful. However, it would be very important if it will be 40 concerts, it would be definitely good thing if I will be able to buy tickets."

Hawksboy
Member #23,988

Num Posts: 135

alrighty, interesting. thanks for your feedback fellas. might hold off a little longer until something looks like it might happen re the band and touring

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.