Forum

Forum

Hell's Belles - Spokane, WA - 5/11/2012 -- Audio Recording (2014 Upgrade)

TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

Hi folks! Thought I should stop by and say hello again, and also offer yet another gift.  wink

Here is an audio recording of Hell's Belles, the world's greatest all-ladies 'DC tribute band, performing at Spokane's Knitting Factory Concert House on May 11, 2012. This recording was ripped from a video recording that I took of the entire concert, using a camcorder that I was borrowing from a friend of mine. This is an upgrade of the original release of the recording, taken directly from the master camcorder audio. I have tweaked the audio a little bit by increasing the treble, and afterwards the tracks were split into FLAC files. Here's the link to the newly upgraded audio recording:

http://depositfiles.com/files/5c41cbfie

Some of you guys may already have this recording, which was originally done some time after the gig. Well, I highly recommend replacing the old version with this new and better sounding version.

Also, I have redone the artwork to go with the upgraded audio recording. Here's the new artwork:

Front Cover

Hell's Belles - Live At The Knit (2014 Version) - Front Cover

Back Cover

Hell's Belles - Live At The Knit (2014 Version) - Back Cover

Enjoy!  smiley

Doc 

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Very nice work Doc, impressive upgrade!! I have the other original version you uploaded awhile back which kicked butt, so I will definitely enjoy this one as well. As you know Hell's Belles is one of my favorite AC/DC cover bands and as always I appreciate your videotaping and audio rips of their shows. Thanks again for sharing!!

Oh yeah, cool artwork with this one. I am keeping my other copy of this show with original artwork you did, which will look swell next to this new upgrade version yes

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.