Forum

Forum

Highway to hell (proly unseen on net) rare CD.

sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

Holla.

Since my team Panathinaikos beat olympiakos ass in football with 0-3 i though i would share the love with showing you a rare CD. It's the Brazilian Highway To Hell CD with the embedded "best sellers" price on the cover. Just showing it since there is no picture i am aware of and also because the CD is very unique in apperance.

So here you go:

http://i470.photobucket.com/albums/rr62/klaint/zDSC01404_zpsdf8dbef4.jpg

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

hahaha

ok Sap boyo :)

I'll share my VER YVERY VERY RARE promo 'stiff upper lip' longsleeve shirt when United beat OSFP at old trafford next weeks 3:)

its only 5 pieces in greece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

was from an acdc competition of 'metal invader' metal mag in 2000,celebrating the new album back then 'SUL'

4 lucky ones [incl. me and my cousin] and a girl...oh,btw still searching for this bitvh who have the same shirt....

hope she's big boobs one..cuz I gonna find her!

hahahaha

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

yeahSap, I normally have a good eye on the internet at finding stuff, but this one is a no show. Not even on Discogs or any other site that deals with rare albums. That may be a Holy Grail you have there mate!!

BTW, I will have to share my Korean 'High Voltage' ultra mega rare cd engraved with gold lettering on the disc! That is, until my race car driver pulls through this August at the Bristol Food City 300!!

sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

Sorry to disapoint you but it's probably fake. Can you share the CD registration number?

musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

Num Posts: 517

yeah very rare indeed Sapator

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.