Forum

Forum

no freakin way... :)

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

HELLo boyos!

well,

this have nothing to do with acdc-at first.

I'm about to buy a record player,so I need some help here,na'oume [the last one is a greek term,dont try to translate it! hahaha].

this record player is the new stuff on the world!

its that new stuff that you can plug-in into PC .

but I was wondering if so,will the LPs sound the same as they sounds while playing on classic record player or will be a digital sound like cds as long as this record player is 'workig' from PC

cheers from beers :)

LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Num Posts: 460

Hey man,

If you buy one of the USB turntables, they will have some difference in sound. They will probably be converted to MP3, so there may be some changes.

But, if you want a really good record player. go for a Sony PS-LX300USB. I've got one and they are great. You can also hook it up to a PC via USB if you want to covert them :)

Hope it helps,

LooseLips.

sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

Sony and good -something- player don't mix together, na oume. DO NOT GET A SONY! A cheap and dourable solution is the classic Technics MK II. Other than that you go for the big league of record players so get ready to give 500+ .

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

OK BOYOS :)

THNXS FOR YOUR HELP :)

CHEERS :)

@ Sap,yeah I wasnt thinking about sony,na'oume :)

I'll go for something else :)

@ Looselips boyo,you're right bout this 'usb tumtables' .they're a mp3 converter too,but as as you say there will be a differencesin the sound.

once again thnk you all :)

cheers :)

musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

Num Posts: 517

Sapator what are some others?

sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

You go to the High Fidelity area of turntables after 500$ and i am no expert in any way there.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.