Forum

Forum

Brian & Cliff - Music from "Totally Baked"

TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

Hiya folks! Doc here with something new to share...

1. Who Phoned The Law?
2. Chase That Tail
3. Chain Gang On The Road

These songs were recorded in 2007 for a charity tour called Classic Rock Cares, during which Brian and Cliff met up with drummer Steve Luongo and guitarist Mark Hitt to play concerts containing a setlist of these songs as well as AC/DC hits. The following year, 2008, the comedy film "Totally Baked" featured these three songs, which were released as free, limited edition MP3s by Brian himself.

Unfortunately, I had long lost the original MP3s, but I did come across a CD-R that I found in my collection which contained the songs. So I ripped the tracks, made some minor adjustments, and saved all tracks to FLAC. I know that converting lossy tracks to lossless is a big no-no, but in this case, it had to do anyway since these tracks were never released in a lossless format. Lossless or not, just be thankful these songs saw the light of day.

Download link:

http://depositfiles.com/files/xlzpvoipa

As always, music like this needs a good album cover, so here's something I put together...

Enjoy the music!

Doc

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

I have this since that day was released,but gonna download this version as well.

btw,I never seen the movie.serching for some downloading links,but find  bullocks!hahaha

do you have DL links for the movie,Doc? :)

TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

Sadly I don't have the movie on DVD nor do I have any download links for the movie. sad

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

ok,boyo no problem.

gonna check on torrennts for a link :) and as soon as I find one I'll post it :)

cheers :)

imma_rocker
Member #8,405

Num Posts: 677

i have it

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.