Forum

Forum

New York, 07/1986 Rehearsals

OleBrumm
Member #20,528

Num Posts: 65

Hi,

there is a new Vinyl-Bootleg out now which is called "Feel it - when i turn the screw" with the Irvine 1986-08-13 recording.

And as a Bonus there is a song called "Malcolm's For Those About To Rock" on it.

Does anybody got that New York, 07/1986 Rehearsals and could PM me a link?

Would be great!

Thanx and greets,

OleBrumm

BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

This should be New Orleans 1986 if it's the same thing I'm thinking of.  There are a few more songs than just For Those About to Rock as well.  I'll try and post it for download.  Here is the info I have on the New Orleans rehearsals:

http://acdc-bootlegs.com/concerthistory/?gig=1111

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Olebrumm, do you have a link to this boot as I tried finding it on the web and did an image search, but nothing came up?

Thanks

DCforlife
Member #26,090

Num Posts: 68

Are these the rehearsals with Riff Raff and HAABPTB?

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ I believe the track on the boot Olebrumm mentioned is taken from these same rehearsals. There are many version of the Irvine 1986 available as boots, including Lightnings On Irvine Meadows which I have as well as Nitroangus's remixed version where the music is brought up and crowd noise tuned down, which sounds cool!

OleBrumm
Member #20,528

Num Posts: 65

Here is the link to the ebay-auction of that boot:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/AC-DC-Feel-It-When-I-Turn-the-Screw-3-Color-LPs-Lim-Ed-Red-Nr-60-/281283686054?nma=true&si=PdF%252FtpO1INm9HF0w9miuTfx0Hy0%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

See the back cover with the Informations.

Thanx BigNate and to all of you for the Infos!

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Thanks for the link Olebrumm. I must say that gatefold is quite dandy with a lot of cool photos. Never saw this one before.

DCforlife
Member #26,090

Num Posts: 68

Very nice gatefold design! Looks almost like an official release what with the hard work put into designing this beauty

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.