Forum

Forum

AC/DC - Festival Hall Melbourne 1974-12-31 (FM broadcast)

musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

Num Posts: 517

http://www.sendspace.com/file/45ozdp

nightprowler1226
Member #3,537

Num Posts: 510

tried to download, but got a message from my mcaffe that there are viruses & other unwanted stuff. anyone else getting the same message?

zoin
Member #13,328

Num Posts: 86

Yes, I got the same messages from my avira. You have to click "click here to start download from sendspace" - any other download-button is ad or malware.

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Thanks Musicdreams for the post and share, much appreciated and I too have Mcaffe with same message/alert, but doing what Zoin stated will let you download with no probs.

Cheers

Dirty Eye
Member #640

Num Posts: 334

Link worked fine here!  Sweet crystal clear quality, love it :D

Btw, is this the line up just like on the "can i sit next to you girl" promo video with Dave Evans except for Evans of course? I mean with Peter Clack on the drums and Rob Bailey on the bass? I'm a die hard but sometimes I get confused with the very early band members like the two mentioned above or others like Larry Van Kreidt, Neil Smith, Colin Burgess etc. as Mal & Angus changed the bands line up on a daily basis back then lol

thunderstruc0
Member #280

Num Posts: 54

For the drums, Peter Clack was in the video, but Tony Currenti was the one who actually played on the track.

Rob Bailey is in the video as well, but I don't know whether it was him or George Young playing on the track.

DCforlife
Member #26,090

Num Posts: 68

At this show Bailey was on bass and Clack was on drums

dellec
Member #26,153

Num Posts: 15

al ittle piece of History... thanks a lot !!!

travishayes89
Member #8,722

Num Posts: 1,131

So weird hearing the "Dave" arrangement of Can I Sit Next To You Girl with Bon's voice.

Definitely a show for all diehards to have in their file.

zoin
Member #13,328

Num Posts: 86

Thanks a lot, musicdreams. The show is great!!!!!

mathius
Member #8,273

Num Posts: 56

Another links: 

Flac: http://www.filefactory.com/file/4kavtd2meonj/n/ACDC.1974-12-31.Melbourne.FLAC.by.TUBE.zip

320 mp3:  http://rapidshare.com/share/49162706BEE874F83F23754A00B08D69

Salutes.

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

no problem here with download links

thnx m7999

Meltdown MQ
Member #25,881

Num Posts: 34

It feels weird listening to Bon sing Dave Evans' version of 'Can I Sit..' For a recording being 40 years old, the sound has not deteriorated at all. Awesome!

mathius
Member #8,273

Num Posts: 56

Notice that Malcolm alternates solos with his Brother during Soul Stripper and Show Business. It also happened in the launceston boot, but in this one (melbourne) we can hear it more clearly. In the BBC boot (1976), we realize that malcolm has already leaved his guitar solo roll.
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

Thanks, also huge fan of Tony Currenti or something here!!!!!!

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.