Forum

Forum

Fresno, CA 1979 Video

RockerBon
Member #10,015

Num Posts: 57

Did anyone see the Bad Boy Boogie video from Fresno, CA 1979 posted on YouTube a few days ago and Live Wire & Sin City were posted yesterday all were re-mastered and looked great close to the Paris 1979 video, the audio was from the Route 666 boot, all have been removed from the user single 8 showcase. not sure why but it kicked ass.

thunderstruc0
Member #280

Num Posts: 54

Didn't catch Live Wire or Sin City, but the Bad Boy Boogie video is amazing. It's good to know that more exists from this show. Hopefully he'll put them back up.

In the last few years we've been seeing some real Bon gems pop up. This is some exciting stuff.

Dirty Eye
Member #640

Num Posts: 334

Bad Boy Boogie is still online, anyhow I messaged the user in hopes to get his entire recording of the show.

FINGERS CROSSED!

Orelob
Member #25,097

Num Posts: 63

Everyone,

Does anyone have a specific links to them?

I had heard about 'the' 8mm video footage existing, back in 1992, when I approached

a taper whom did many bands that went through Fresno in the '70s and '80s; mainly about getting

his analog master version of Warnors Theater. 

He told me his friend did 8mm movies of concerts but he was unsure if he held onto his AC/DC footage.

I'm sorry I couldn't get it to share it yet it's nice to see some words about it.

Sincerely,

Jason N.

Jeffro
Member #25,055

Num Posts: 623

we did a dvd of -09-08 79 5 tracks incomplete we were all over them at the time ..all there is to surface man with tape wont budge .... all there was an we we got .. i can share with you if ya like the dvd 2 versions same footage juss different authors.. jeffro

mikesline
Member #11,270

Num Posts: 34

here is 27 min of it for you 

it's in mpg file

https://mega.nz/#!vdUTDTjA!JUiVmEXMqIXp01gTZaiTSK67Doc1E2mTWl0S_AOXjg8

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.