Forum

Forum

WAITING FOR OFFICIAL TO CONFIRM WHATS TRUE AND FALSE.....

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

TO ALL PPL YOU WORKS ON THE OFFICIAL SITE AND FB ACDC SITE:

FUCK YOU!

HOPE YOU DIE WITH CANCER

ev
Member #22,180

Num Posts: 27

Mate, I realise this is an emotional time but that's a stupid thing to say about anyone's family..... 

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

ok then forget the second part

daclarob
Member #7,861

Num Posts: 769

FFS it is what it is and what will happen will happen, if one of the band are too ill to continue then fair play, NOTE I SAID "IF", at the end of the day theres 5 guys with families and lives outwith the confines of AC/DC so surely all the years and all the work entitles them to whatever they wish to do, theyve paid their dues,tramped round the globe countless times for US, so if this is the end well,enjoy your lives boys and thanks for the ride.

Put yourself in their position, you fancy sending your 60 odd year old relatives touring round the planet away from home etc for 2 yrs ? probably not. It is a long way to the top if you want to rock n roll right enough, but AC/DC are at the top, where do they go now? wasnt that long ago people were ripping The Stones as being past it and ridiculous,age comes to us all people.

I will miss em true, but its been most of my life theyve been going,so once again for what its worth,do what you see fit boys,and if its the end,better to be on top than sliding down the other side into pastiche,only 5 or 2 guys know the answer so lets wait and see

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

^ exactly my thoughts as well Daclarob. Like I said in my post on the Channel 7 thread, I wish them the best and they need to enjoy their retirement like everyone else which is long overdue for them. Yes, it would be nice for another album/tour, but put yourselves in their shoes for once, it takes a toll physically and emotionally on the body after 40+ years and if an illness is the reason why they are calling it quits, only the more reason to do so. Lets enjoy what they gave us and continue to spread the word to future generations so this fantastic band will NEVER be forgotten and the music will rock on. If this is true that is, although with all the different sources popping up as some posted here it keeps looking more and more likely, will have to see.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.