Forum

Forum

*NEW* Hell's Belles Live comp from Doc

TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

Hi folks! Doc here with a brand new compilation I put together featuring various live recordings of Hell's Belles in Washington state from August 2013 to April 2014. All tracks were taken from HQ-HD quality YouTube videos (special thanks to those who uploaded the footage) and were edited using Audacity and then saved into individual FLAC files. Here is the link to the new comp:

http://depositfiles.com/files/5fqo3uyul

Like with many of the recordings I've shared in the past, I've also provided some kickass artwork, which I will share here:

FRONT COVER

Hell's Belles - Washington's Got Big Balls! (Front cover)

BACK COVER

Hell's Belles - Washington's Got Big Balls! (Back cover)

Enjoy!

Doc smiley

SGthunder33
Member #23,974

Num Posts: 154

Love this band! See them every time they come to Eugene!

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

cheekycheekycheeky

Thanks Doc, nice compilation as always. I too follow this band closely and have just put together both the 3-28-2014 + 3-30-2014 HQ YT audio rip of the videos which were uploaded recently. The 3-28-2014 gig at Olympia show I featured the full show by one uploader + an alternate recording by another where quality was a little better. Let me know if you are interested in either show in case you don't have time to make yourself copies. I can upload them with artwork if you want. I have another project in the works consisting of a 2 disc cd-r compilation of their past performances with shows from 2007-2013 titled "Live Voltage" I am compiling with a multi-page booklet and artwork to go with. Will PM you the final project once complete to get your opinion before posting it here.

Again, thanks a mil for this one, your efforts are appreciated on these Hell's Belles recordings!!

yesyesyes

DCforlife
Member #26,090

Num Posts: 68

Thanks very much :)

travishayes89
Member #8,722

Num Posts: 1,131

Great work on this...and a big thanks to the original tapers.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.