Forum

Forum

1977-10-27 Golders Green Hippodrome, London, UK (FLAC)

Arakin7
Member #25,368

Num Posts: 2

THE COMPLETE SOUNDBOARD COLLECTION WITH BON SCOTT 1976 - 1979

DISC 6: 1977-10-27 Golders Green Hippodrome, London , UK

BBC UK TV SHOW - Complete show
01. Let There Be Rock
02. Problem Child
03. Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be
04. Whole Lotta Rosie
05. Bad Boy Boogie
06. Rocker
07. TNT

BBC UK RADIO SHOW - Incomplete show
08. Let There Be Rock
09. Problem Child
10. Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be
11. Whole Lotta Rosie
12. Rocker

Artwork included

[link removed by admin]

travishayes89
Member #8,722

Num Posts: 1,131

My undestanding is that "Sight & Sound" was simulcast in its entirety on BBC TV and Radio back in the day...it would be nice to have the full show in radio quality, but that seems more and more unlikely as time passes (then again, we have to remember that the 1974 show with Bon that recently surfaced, where he sang the original version of Can I Sit Next To You Girl. It could happen) mainly because the VH1 airing of the concert appeared to use the same audio that's on the "Rock Masters" DVD.

One thing I wish I would surface, a good quality m4v of the entire concert from the BBC airings. Here's a description of the show as aired by the BBC from Nate's collection: http://members.acdc-bootlegs.com/BigNate/tradelist/?id=2597

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

I believe there is official material here ('Rocker', 'LTBR' + 'HAABPTB') from 'Plug Me In' collection, so will let Nate decide if link needs to be removed. Thanks again for posting Arakin7, am sure you were unaware of this wink

sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

If you know if there is a radio broadcast of this show i could have a look in my collection to see if something is there.

I have the full show on an original Japanise DVD but i don't think it's worth converting since this show has been circulated.

travishayes89
Member #8,722

I have a rip of the Jap DVD as well...I wish I could get a rip of the original BBC airing (with the credits rolling over TNT and the fade out fade back in).

imma_rocker
Member #8,405

Num Posts: 677

I BELIEVE i have the orginal broadcast rip, i have two seperate DVDS of this show, the Japan rip and what i THINK is the original version, any interest?

Arakin7
Member #25,368

Num Posts: 2

Ooops! ShakedownIce is right... I did't realize that some tracks were on the official DVD actually. If it needs to be removed, no problem. Sorry for the inconvenience

travishayes89
Member #8,722

@imma_rocker, yeah, if it's the original broadcast (or even the VH1 reairings with the clipped ending) I am interested in it.

RockerBon
Member #10,015

Num Posts: 57

the Japanese DVD is mono if you compare the Plug Me In DVD you will hear it is stereo it's dubbed in from the FM broadcast. I think the stereo tracks we are missing is BBB & TNT, after all ther years you would think the BBC would rebroadcast the complete FM stereo concert

imma_rocker
Member #8,405

Num Posts: 677

ill have it up in a couple of days

BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

As mentioned above, I had to pull the link.  For anyone interested, please contact Arakin via PM & he should be able to help you out.

Nate

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.