Forum

Forum

1982-9-10 Veterans Memorial Coliseum, Columbus, OH boot/QFM 96 Broadcast Major Upgrade/FLAC

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Just in time to party for the weekend, another great boot this time from the QFM 96 broadcast of the 9-10-78 Veterans Memorial Coliseum, Columbus, OH show in FLAC format. This version is a different kind, a QFM 96 Broadcast Major Upgrade which looks like it is taken from 'Rarities VII' according to the notes in the info text file by someone named Paul. There is some tape hiss and sound quality is not top notch as stated, but a great recording which includes the DJ Intro + Outro that some may be missing. There are 6 large files (190mb) total, so I apologize but this is in FLAC to keep audio consistent as much as possible without converting and losing any quality.

Artwork for this version + Info text within files.

1) DJ Intro

2) Live Wire

3) Problem Child

4) Sin City

5) Gone Shootin'

6) Bad Boy Boogie

7) Rock N Roll Damnation

8) The Jack

9) Dog Eat Dog

10) Rocker

11) Let There Be Rock

12) DJ Outro

Link for 6 Rapidshare files:

http://lix.in/-b68518

Thanks wink

NOTE: There was an error in date in main header, should read 1978-9-10 NOT 1982-9-10. Apologize to those who clicked on it thinking it was a show from 1982. Nate, if you could edit this for me as I cannot edit headers, that would be great!

kadri1976
Member #25,911

Num Posts: 5

hi there, thanks for sharing...can you please fix the link n. 3.......thanks it's my favorite boot

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.