Forum

Forum

AC/DC July 21, 1979

Rudybdog
Member #26,877

Num Posts: 2

I'm looking for is seen during monsters of rock when AC/DC was onstage and I climbed up on stage and tried to take guitar while angus was playing it I think it was Angus any help finding the scene would be much appreciated Rudy B dog

sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

So you are telling us that you are an asshole and you want us to help you?

I thought i was the only asshole in this forum.

southmen21
Member #23,298

Num Posts: 63

Ah Sap did u forget about me. Your not the only A-hole here !!  devil

sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

Every asshole in the house say Hoo!

BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,775

Hoo!

Back to the topic:

Rudy, there's a video of this show on youtube.  I've watched it a handful of times, but can't remember seeing anyone get on stage.  BUT the video is incomplete, so it could have been during one of those cuts or I could have missed it.  If you happen to remember which song it was during, that would be helpful.

Rudybdog
Member #26,877

Num Posts: 2

Now that we've declared that were all a bunch assholes.  back to the subject during bad boy boogie there's a cut out and I was thinking it might of been there I'm not sure though I think I've seen most of the videos that are online what needs to happen I think is the uncut version thanks for all the help from all you assholes out there

Jeffro
Member #25,055

Num Posts: 623

i see what i can dig up as well .. keep ya posted rudy ..your old friend . jeff malmassari ... ( jeffro)

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

hahaha WHAT ARE THESE SHITTY MIXED VIDEOS?

BOTH ARE DIFFERNT CONCERTS....

AND REMINDS ME ALSO THE SHITTY REMASTERED OF [GREAT,EPIC] DONINGTON's CONCERT FROM SONY!

EVEN THE BACKGROUND ISNT THE SAME.....

http://acdc-bootlegs.com/concerthistory/?gig=594

NOW SOMEONE SEND A MESSAGE TO ALL THOSE YT STUPIDS 'WHO WERE THERE' BUT THEY CANT FIND THE ERROR IN  THOSE VIDEOS....

thunderstruc0
Member #280

Num Posts: 54

^^ That whole video actually is from the same concert. You can't see the backdrop when the camera's onstage because of the sharp angle.

http://www.acdc-videos.com/acdc-videos-bootlegs.php?year=1979&sid=594&angle=414

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.