Forum

Forum

malcolm won't be back?

acojeman
Member #25,767

Num Posts: 199

i hope it's not true

http://classicrock.teamrock.com/news/2014-08-07/ac-dc-malcolm-young-won-t-return

what do you think's wrong with him?

Hawksboy
Member #23,988

Num Posts: 135

I hope it's not true too, but he's just an author trying to promote a book who has an opinion. he has no personal connections with the band and is purely saying what he believes. i have his book and i have noting against him, but if i told you malcolm wont return the band, will you believe me as much as you believe jesse?

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

FUCK THE AUTHOR!

acojeman
Member #25,767

good point hawksboy, it's the old opinions are like assholea, everybodys got one. i respect his privacy, but it is a bit frustrating not knowing if he'll be back or not. my own thinking is he won't, if he cpuldn't do the album he for sure can't tour, and i hope not but i reckon this will be the last tour.

Donnington 1984
Member #20,865

Num Posts: 35

.. Please can someone post a new topic above this or edit the fuckin title of the post please.

Negative fuckin energy is like a pond full of malaria and mosquitos..

This is the energy we have to deal with - Malcolm's not good, - can we act like adults and get past this selfish perspective of we want the man there on the last tour. Its fuckin diabolical - do you reckon Malcolm fancies sitting this one out? after four decades of work?

acojeman
Member #25,767

hi donnington1984,

i don't think the post is negative, it's just a post about the band we all like, this is an acdc forum isn't it?

your remarks actually come across as more negative and agressive, but again that's just my opinion, it's all subjective isn't it?

if you wanted another topic posted why don't you post one. easy.

cheers, no hard feelings.

Donnington 1984
Member #20,865

Num Posts: 35

& your remarks come across as stupid and thoughless

yes this is an ac dc forum - a band who've seen us all thru some high times and some low times too.

why not be less intrusive asking questions like "whats wrong with him?"  or posting a headline "Malcolm won't be back"

acojeman
Member #25,767

dude, it's only a question, i was trying to get a bit of a discussion back on the forum, it's been so quiet on here lately. i saw  the link on the classic rock site and thought it would be of interest to people on here. as i've said, i respect mals privacy, i was just trying to get a little life back into the forum, i shouldn't have to defend myself for it. i've seen your previous posts asking to be updated about mal. it's your privilage not to agree or dislike what i posted or how i worded it, but there was no harm or disrespect intended, it's also my privilage to post what i want (within reason)  so can we agree to disagree?

we're all acdc fans

cheers

acojeman
Member #25,767

sorry posted twice

daclarob
Member #7,861

Num Posts: 769

bottom line with the best will in the world, Malcolm is in a lot worse way than has been released to the media and I would look at any album and tour being the swan song, sad way to bow out but there ya go

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.