Forum

Forum

1996 Australian Ballbreaker Tour Souvenir

Hawksboy
Member #23,988

Num Posts: 135

gday fellas. saw this bad boy in a 2nd hand shop the other day:

http://acdc-bootlegs.com/acdcoftheday/history/?today=1372392009

offering $200AUD. in perfect condition. still shrink wrapped. what do you fellas think??? is $200 too much??? how much would you pay for it? how much would you pay for a used, good condition open one?

thoughts apprectiated

meanstreak64
Member #14,848

Num Posts: 43

I would say that is a very good price since it is still sealed in the factory shrinkwrap. I sold mine almost 4 years ago on eBay. I had it listed for an 3-day auction, I believe. I got $122.50 USD. Mine was opened, but in excellent condition and everything was there. I purchased mine back in 1996 from an Australian guy who posted on the Newsgoup and offered a bunch of these Ballreaker box sets for something like $50 AUD each! He had a record shop somewhere in Australia. When collecting, you must remember, the value of an item is what you're willing to pay for it, for the most part. You may believe it's worth price A, and the next guy may believe it's worth price B. If it's worth $200 AUD to you, by all means, buy it! I think this is a great deal!

Good luck to you!

BootsForHire
Member #26,907

Num Posts: 5

I say go for it. Enjoy Yourself. I guess there are times that we all find hesitation in getting something we want but once we have it, the feeling is so profound. :D

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

I found 'the razors edge tour souvenir boxset' fror 300 AUSD + shipping,this is a chance for you..

move fast or otherwise I'll buy it... wink

Hawksboy
Member #23,988

Num Posts: 135

sorry, been busy last coupla days...

thanks for the replies fellas. interesting to hear your views. very tempting. i also got the razors edge tour box set from there too for $55 which wasn't too bad (opened but in good condition).

300 bucks sounds a bit stiff coco!

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

yep bro 3:)

more than a stiff upper lip

baaahahahahaahhaaha

sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

Do not get it for 200$ it's overpriced.

Of course the 300$ Razor's was probably a humorus post...Greek humor., nobody understand it's but Greeks.

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

no Sap boyo,I really paid 300 $ hahaha

sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

Ahahahaaa suckeeerrrrr!! ahahahahhah....

Lol kidding, you may end up in situations that you think an item is worth more than it's vaue if you are not in collection "kourbeti" a long time.

Ta eipame, so you ask here like hawks did, we have cd lp, box set and tape experts, with white robes and surgical masks that help.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.