Forum

Forum

AC/DC.com

charlie68
Member #23,896

Num Posts: 22

Could anybody extension his membership on the official site for this year? It hasn’t been deducted the fee and I don’t know the reason. It would be important ’cause if the tour starts so I want to get ticket.

frown

travishayes89
Member #8,722

Num Posts: 1,131

First of all, this site is NOT an official AC/DC site. The only official AC/DC sites that I know of are ACDC.com and Facebook.com/ACDC. From checking out the official AC/DC site, it appears as though the fan club section hasn't been updated in a couple years. Your best bet is to try and find an email, or if you use Facebook, post something there, about the problem you have and hopefully someone who actually works for the band or the label can get in touch with you. There's no such person on this site.

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

dont waiste your time with the official site web and FB

both pages are running from a stupid one (I think he is on acdcbottlegs too-Im wishing to darklord he see my post).

tix for tour is:

1 ticket per person and if you booked one,you dont have the right to book again as long as the (current) tour is on!

I had this expirience back then in 2009-2010 when I booked a ticket for milanos 2009 show.the show was already sold out,but this fucker didnt update the tour section! then I was about to book donington 2010 but they DIDNT allowed me to buy a ticket cuz I already had booked one.... YES! the ticket from the already sold out concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as for the membership of fan club..well...this is THE WORST fan club worldwide!

we pay those fuckers (the band) buying their stuffs dont need to pay to be a fanclub member too!

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.