It sounds fucking awesome!
fourier
Member #4,998

Num Posts: 8

I'm happy with the new album but I'm sad because Malcolm isn't with the band

sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

I am getting closer and closer in what i had in mind.

The album will be worst, even than Black Ice and of course it will be the first time that i will not buy a DC album.

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

BI WASNT A GOOD ALBUM?

RnRDamnation
Member #254

Num Posts: 798

I put Black Ice in an AC/DC playlist containing the full discography, some live stuff, and a few choice boots (Towson 1979). Sometimes a song from BI would come on and I'd say, "Whoah! What is this?" because the riffs on that album are just awesome.

As for any of the songs (ie - lyrics) not just being a parody of AC/DC lyrics (Money Made, RnR Train), they're few and far between. The best song - one I could listen to over and over again - is RnR Dream, made all the more poignant by what has happened now with Malcolm. I think whatever has been happening with Mal has been a long time coming, and that's why those lyrics were written. The "sharks circling around" are Mal's sickness; somewhere on the Net there's an interview with a London Quireboy that says that Mal was replaced by Stevie a few times on the BI tour...

I think the riffs for Play Ball sound awesome...As for whether the song itself or the album itself (Rock or Bust is either a defiant title or AC/DC becoming even more of a parody of themselves) is any good (ie - has any substance or soul), we shall see. It's the soul of the Bon years we love - we can relate to the songs. Maybe all this unfortunate shit going down with Mal will return AC/DC's soul to it. We shall see on that, too...

sapator
Member #210

What they usually do is put the best song out as a single(more popular song at least even if there are better sometimes but not quite, now). So let's assume that Play Ball is the best or second best song of the album....Well you get a mediocrity, for me at least and that is not good for starters. Anyhow this is my opinion and no one has to agree with it but personally i will just torrent out the album. I already have 300+ DC cd's anyhow so i can probably let it slide for not  bying the album broken heart

Oh i made a doodoo, look, broken heart , look, broken heart , i made a doodoooo!

P.S. I am certain that Sony will realease this also as a promo single, meaning a very hard to find promo (100000copies only) that collectors must get at once! Not gonna happen Sony, kiss my lamda expressions!

mathius
Member #8,273

Num Posts: 56

In one of the shows of last tour, i saw Malcolm failing in the begining of the song "For Those About..." It wasn't little mistake, it was a really big one, it looked like he had forgotten how to play the time of the riff. In that moment i could not believe it. I've seen the band live more than 10 times and Mal never fail a note as phil rudd does. Remember i thought he should be stoned or drunk. Now i think that could had happened because of his sickness. Salutes.
mathius
Member #8,273

Num Posts: 56

I dont like BI either. I hope the new album gets better.
Jeffro
Member #25,055

Num Posts: 623

this happened in warsaw 2010 also mathias . i have the hd footage too prove it during shoot to thrill

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

^^ never noticed that happened mathius bro,never heard this before.

guess no-one of us [or those who might saw it as you did] gave a shit,but now well this my explain it all as you say.

@ Sap bro give us the album man,I know you into that so-knee business hahahaha cheeky

sapator
Member #210

You have to ask it somewhat like:

Al-bum Aaaa-aaa

Album- Aaaa-aaa

Album!

Album!

Even if i had my plays with Sony till now i couldn't have given the album as i would have been instantly fired...So i would have given the album in a blink of an eye! 

TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

Aw c'mon! Black Ice was killer! laugh I thought it had some good tunes on it, like Rock 'N' Roll Train, War Machine and Anything Goes. I was lucky enough to catch the guys during the BI tour at both gigs in Tacoma. smiley

'Play Ball' sounded catchy to me, and it sounds like Rock Or Bust is going to be a good album much like its predecessor, although it's too bad Malcolm retired. sad

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

@ Sap,I'll ask it my way...

DOSE MAS TIN ALBUMARA AMALAHEI NA'OUME ALLIOS THA PO STON HONTRO NA KANONISEI NA HANETAI OHI APO TON PLATANIA ALL AKOMA KI APO TIN AKRATA-KAI SE FILIKO! HAHAHAHAHA

THERE'S ALWAYS ONE FROM THE INSIDE OF THE RECORD LABELS WHO'LL POST THE ALBUM BEFORE THE RELEASE DATE-AS USUALY HAPPENS,SO THEY WONT LOOK FOR THE 'TRAITOR'..

C'MON BRING IT ON!  HAHAHA

CHEERS ACDCIANS!

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.