Forum

Forum

rock or bust album

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

http://mp3face.com/acdc-rock-or-bust-2014-new-album-2/

I have no access on this so,if anyone can download it,send a PM for links.

Meltdown MQ
Member #25,881

Num Posts: 34

More than likely a fake download. December is not too far away. Just wait until then. I'm buying the vinyl and CD. :)

ev
Member #22,180

Num Posts: 27

Yeah, took my money but no download.  I can't wait to december

Dirty Eye
Member #640

Num Posts: 334

I pre-ordered the vinyl version of the new album last week. In it's description it says it'll come with the CD also in one pack!

Is this the case for u.s. customers too or will it be a special treat for german customers only?

Ohh yeah, here's the link http://www.amazon.de/Rock-Or-Bust-Vinyl-LP/dp/B00O3UBFJI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1413195762&sr=8-2&keywords=rock+or+bust

PS: Fuck that mp3 link! How dare I click that bogus crap. Even if it's the real deal, I prefere to wait till the postman rings the bell just like I did in 2008 for Black Ice!

travishayes89
Member #8,722

Num Posts: 1,131

It's hard to tell (*ahem* impossible, actually) if the North American orders will have the CD included or not. It would make more sense from a marketing standpoint to *not* have the people who choose to buy the vinyl to be forced to buy a CD. Also the trend has been for a while with vinyl releases to have CDs or mp3 download codes included in the purchase to provide a "best of both worlds" approach.

Meltdown MQ
Member #25,881

Num Posts: 34

@Dirty Eye I usually wait for second-hand sellers to get the vinyl on Amazon. I do not like buying directly from Amazon because they always lose my orders over $25. I assume the promotion is for German customers only. I did not see any special like that on the U.S. Amazon. The vinyl will probably have an MP3 download just like any other modern release. I think they do that so people won't download the album for free somewhere else.

I don't need to do that because I convert my records to digital anyway, hehe. But right now I'm trying to find a real player so I can hear the record wthout all that useless shit. lol. I also pre-ordered Rock or Bust on iTunes so I will get the album on release day. :)

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

@ Dirty eye,ok man chill out... nobody forced you to click the link -but as long as you're not interesting AT ALL you dont had to click that link...even if was a real link-the real link will arrive before nov 28th.

earthdog70
Member #7,625

Num Posts: 39

Looking forward to this!

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.