Forum

Forum

ANY DOWLOADING LINKS FOR NEW ''ROB' ALBUM?

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

HELLo,

just wndering if there's any downloading links for 'ROB' album or,at least,if 'ROB' has been leaked?

cheers

Ammojoe08
Member #20,890

Num Posts: 94

Dec 2nd will be here soon enough. That's when I will BUY my copy.
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

sorry bro,no sony/official supporter here but Im sure album will be leaked before nov 28th.

just asking if some one have a leaked link album as we did in 2008's BI [album was leaked a month before october's 17th release date :)

Breaking The Law
Member #4,671

Num Posts: 7

Let me get this straight, you aren't a "Sony/official supporter" so that means what exactly? You are only going to steal the album and not buy an official copy? That's a "true fan" if I ever heard one.

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

sold all sony's cds,dvds,lps to 'other acdc true [???!!!!??? hahahaha sounding like manowar shit!] fUns' for over 500 $

so.... no official copies as long as the band is on so-knee label....

no ac/dc album [or another live attendings] enter my HOUSE OF JAZZ as long as the brain is outta band forever...

no mal,no ac/dc...

southmen21
Member #23,298

Num Posts: 63

Cmon bud I know your excitement !! Hang in there. its not far away. At least we have been given a small taste of whats to come which so far sounds like BLACK ICE all over again but patience is a virtue. NOW WAIT :):):)

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

^^ no sony will enter my house bro,but its ok we'll have the leaked links before the release date as we did for 'BI' [leaked from early september].

I was,just,wondering if there's any link earlier than november

RnRDamnation
Member #254

Num Posts: 798

I'm sorry CoCo, but you have to realize how moronic your whole position is.

I mean, it's one thing to be upset if Malcolm was suddenly thrown out, fired, etc from his own band, but that's not the case at all.

Dude, he had a stroke and he has dementia! These things don't happen as a matter of choice or decision. These are things that you, Malcolm, Angus, Brian, even Phil - yes Phil - cannot control!

So yeah, no brain in the band anymore, but consider that, at least on this record, the brain was likely still very active in the creation of it up until the stroke hit.

Did Malcolm write a good portion of the riffs on this album? You can bet your ass he did! They've been talking about releasing this album since 2012, so you can send yourself a note of guarantee that they were working off of a collection of riffs Malcolm set on tape going as far back as 2008.

The credits may read that all songwriting was completed by Angus Young, but that may just be a matter of Malcolm's family saying, "It doesn't matter anymore - he doesn't know what's going on anyways - so you might as well just take all the credit for it," rather than some sort of Lennon & McCartney or Waters & Gilmour type credits feud.

If you want to be pissed about something, be pissed about the loss of their spine (if true). Why they would throw Phil out at this point is beyond me, and I hope it wasn't just a stupid exercise of Angus' power. I mean, c'mon, not only is there a video floating around the Internet of Brian talking about how awesome Phil was during the RoB sessions, but listen to the two available tracks and hear how awesome Phil's drumming is on them! He has never, ever sounded better than he does now! That may also have something to do with the great job Bo'B is doing recording the band, but it's also the intensity and timing and solidity with which he's hitting those beats!

So yeah, Malcolm gone - that's a tragedy, but that can't be controlled.

Phil gone - that's just f'ing stupid, man!

RnRDamnation
Member #254

Num Posts: 798

Also, you say, "no brain, no backbone, no band", and then directly contradict yourself by wanting to listen to the album before it's released.

Which is is, Coco? Is it a band or is it not a band? You're taking both positions at once! Make up your fucking mind already!

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

I wanna listen to album cuz there is Mal songs as well...

Mal had ideas [which means riffs and lyrics] before he go in this 'dimentia' thing.

OFCOURSE  ITS NOT THE BAND [i dont give a shit about angus duckwalks and brians bullshitting stuffs]

...ITS MAL [well yeah and Rudd too!]!

[as for your first comment [the long one] well its too long to read it and I dont have time to waste.]

oh btw...no answer to my question so far....

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.