Forum

Forum

Phil Rudd charged with procuring a murder????????

ev
Member #22,180

Num Posts: 27

Surely this is crap??

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2014/11/06/12/23/acdc-drummer-charged-with-attempting-to-procure-a-murder

travishayes89
Member #8,722

Num Posts: 1,131

Yeah...about Bob Richards, is he still available? Chris Slade?

I'm assuming the drug charges and murder charge will make touring kinda hard.

ev
Member #22,180

Num Posts: 27

I think he's lucky Malcolm's not well.......

travishayes89
Member #8,722

I bet Mal would definitely have something to say about this. Even if he's not able to be in the band, he's probably still aware enough to be made aware of this, and he or Angus would likely see it as a reason to kick him. Wasn't he charged a few years ago with a domestic abuse complaint? I don't know what happened from that, but I don't think this is something the guys would be willing to sweep under the rug so easily.

Hawksboy
Member #23,988

Num Posts: 135

if this is true, then phil, you are an idiot. going from recent form, i wouldnt be completely surprised if the drugs charges are true, but hope the other charges are bullshit. pretty shocked really. what an eventful acdc year!

Hawksboy
Member #23,988

Num Posts: 135

phil in court on 27, album out 28!

acojeman
Member #25,767

Num Posts: 199

this is not good, will it effect the album release, tour? hopefully not true, but even if it isn't  would the band have him back? very sad, this just might overshadow the bands big finale. i was wondering why no tour dates were announced, i reckon the band's thinking what do we do now. this will be all over the world news tonight.

RnRDamnation
Member #254

Num Posts: 798

I guess that explains why he's not in the band pictures or wasn't in the video.

It also explains why Chris Slade said in an interview around the same time that we all noticed Phil was absent that he (Chris) left in anger 20 years ago and he probably shouldn't have reacted so quickly. He was probably putting feelers out, saying, "Hey guys, you've only said good things about me - I'm still available..."

My guess is that they're rehearsing with Bob Richards right now. He wouldn't be in the videos for nothing.

Too bad Phil's kinda fucked up that way. On the one hand, he sounds like a badass. On the other hand, he just sounds like a psycho.

travishayes89
Member #8,722

Back in the 60s and 70s a rock musician could get away with a lot of crap because it helped their image. Nowadays, not so much. The ability of media to track their every move nowadays makes it a large distraction on the touring aspect of being a musician and puts the focus on the individual musician and their personal life rather than the band and the music.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.