Forum

Forum

AC/DC Facebook msg

adminane
Member #22,618

Num Posts: 18

We've only become aware of Phil's arrest as the news was breaking. We have no further comment. Phil’s absence will not affect the release of our new album Rock or Bust and upcoming tour next year.

https://www.facebook.com/acdc?fref=nf

RnRDamnation
Member #254

Num Posts: 798

Really? Is this true? Then why wasn't he at the videoshoot or in the band pictures?

I suspect the band's legal counsel knew something was up a month ago and asked Phil to take a step back until the air cleared (which it probably won't)...

travishayes89
Member #8,722

Num Posts: 1,131

Either that or Phil himself knew something was up and decided to try and cut his losses.

Dirty Eye
Member #640

Num Posts: 334

I saw the news on TV while being in the waiting area at a drugstore and was SHOCKED!

Now I'm all calm down and wait what the next weeks will bring, I mean c'mon, there's no proof given yet. And what about that asian girl who wanted to charge him for assault a few years back? Nothing happened. When there's a big personality, people always try to get a piece of the cake. We'll see...

What makes me sick is that tons of people especially on AC/DC facebook groups already blame him, screw you!

sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

Retirement time.

We have a few words in Greece for the reaction of AC/DC on the arrest of Phill. Skatopsixoi, Psolo(n)gamimenoi and Koutoules lirates(last one goes for Olympiakos supporters also,muharr harrr xontrouuuliiii).I won't translate but but it all comes down to one word, 'Sony'.

phildee
Member #37,324

Num Posts: 1
BANNED

If you want to send some messages to the stars at facebook you can also ask the members of resume writing service to make a professional written message to avoid any mistakes in talking with such people as AC/DC artists. I think it could be useful lifehack for your question. I hope that you will have a sucess in it.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.