They Should've Used This Shot In The Video

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

should be much better haha

travishayes89
Member #8,722

Num Posts: 1,131

Does Mallet not know what feathering is? And why people DON'T zoom in green screen studios?

Hawksboy
Member #23,988

Num Posts: 135

not a bad video. pretty funny really. yeah, the effects dont quite look as good as they probably could, but then again, i know shit all about that kinda stuff. but i like it.

no offence to you yankee blokes, but acdc personally seem to become more and more americanised ie haloween shit they did on fb, gridiron in the video etc...a sony thing????

the bird sitting on the pool table can lay down on mine any day. ill give her a game!!

the stance of stevie definatley looks different to mal.

OleBrumm
Member #20,528

Num Posts: 65

That's exactly what i think.

The Band sounds more american now. It started with the Black Ice Album. Just American Radio Music.

Don't take me wrong, i got nothing against America, but until the SUL Album they sounded like AC/DC (Australia, England?).

Take a look at the YSMANL Video from 1986.

It's funny, there are some good lookin' Ladys and it's located in Scotland!

Play Ball got's that Ladys, the fun but more american things were added. And it just sounds like Radio Stuff!

Hawksboy
Member #23,988

Num Posts: 135

oh, its out of sync too. bob hits the drums right at the end, after the music stops. surely theyll fix this??

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

naaaaaah sony dont fix things,just destroy [as they fixed donnington 91 remastered dvd]

sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

So i went. Nananana let's play ball nanananahh, Arrrggggg, yeahhhhhh ,, Goooooooo ,Raarrrrrrr....

NOT!

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.