Forum

Forum

A newbie that just wants to say hello

acdoinrammy
Member #27,001

Num Posts: 1

I've been browsing the site for a while and thought I'd take the plunge, so hello to one and all.

I'm a huge rock fan with ACDC being in my top five all time greatest bands.  Other bands I like, no surprises, old school hard rock/metal plus a bit of prog rock from the 70's and 80's.  So Purple, Zeppellin, Maiden, Sabbath, Priest, Scorps, Floyd, Hawkwind to name but a few.

I first saw ACDC at the Monsters of Rock Festival Castle Donnington in 1981.  I've seen them live about 4 times since and I'm lucky my 30 year old boy is well into them as well. 

We went to see them together on the Stiff Upper Lip tour in Manchester and The Black ice tour at Wembley.

I can't wait for the new album and hopefully the tour that follows it.

Hope to chat to members in due time about all things ACDC.

Cheers

Meltdown MQ
Member #25,881

Num Posts: 34

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

HELLo bro and welcome!

Rock on and enjoy your stay!

well,usually this community have more activities but guess the most of acdcians inhere are busy but wont take too long,anymore,to be back in action again as long as new album is out and there will be more of activities when tour starts and bootlegs comes out smiley

we have a great time here-thats the truth.

we have our 'different words' but still keep having a good rocking time!

Im the weird one [thats ''cocobloco'' kinda stands for]  round here as long as I love to 'pull the legs' on others adc fans inhere...

and I have this 'meanstreak' that keeps me going pulling the legs over and over again...

and not only here!

hope you DIDNT understand what Im talking about cheekycheekycheekyhahaha

cheers,welcome and rock your heart out bro!

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.