hard time & rock the house

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

https://vk.com/wall-24584536_32409

BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

Num Posts: 291

This is some pretty rockin' stuff. Not what I expected from this album. A lot heavier than Black Ice. I can't wait to pick up this album.

sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

As i predicted. The "best" songs (that are actually mediocre) are the 2 first that came out:John bazooka and Little python...Couldn't remember the names so i improvised.

Won't get the album the songs are actually boring. I skipped forward again and again and also deleted the John bazooka and Little python a long time ago.

Now Sony will release those rare 1000000 copies only promos and singles. Feel free to grab them as i won't and it's pitty to let Sony sharks down.

Actually now am thinking of getting the album and sell it back offering money instead of asking. can i do that on ebay?

BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

Num Posts: 291

^Who pissed in your corn flakes this morning?

Hawksboy
Member #23,988

Num Posts: 135

this is getting a bit boring now isnt it nate?^^

RnRDamnation
Member #254

Num Posts: 798

I think the songs sound as good as the ones on The Razor's Edge. These two sound better than the two singles already released.

Definitely more musically interesting and the lyrics aren't completely moronic.

Here's my short thesis: AC/DC sound best in times of crisis or desparation. Proof: The Bon Scott years, when they were trying to break through, The Razor's Edge when they had been flailing around for 10 years and finally found some direction and purpose again, and now with RoB, where they're upset about Mal's medical condition. It's given them a boost and some purpose that was missing from everything following TRE.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.