Forum

Forum

Way Past the Point of Being Civil

Orelob
Member #25,097

Num Posts: 63

This is a site for bootleg collecting and bootleg information sharing on AC/DC.

Any personal news on past, present, and future band members of AC/DC 

seems to go beyond the general usage of this site; going way past the point of 

being civil.  Any derogatory term directed towards any member of this site,

or band member within respective private matters, outside the realm of AC/DC bootleg sharing,

ought not to be tolerated here. 

RnRDamnation
Member #254

Num Posts: 798

Very American of you - Dissent is disrespect. Conformity must be absolute.

What set off this rant?

sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

O s#it! I was doing the absolute opposite (and RnRDamnation in his former mutated Angus self a couple of years ago) for the last 10 years. Boy have i been mislead!

I think Dave, NP and the other kid that i foget his name (that tryied to pass a fake record to NP, lol that was so funny) are the only people that live to the standards of this site. I would probably ban Nate also since he constantly forget to update the Bootleg of the Month!

Anyhow, i think it's a bad day for him, we all have a couple. Recently my girlfriend ate the last piece of cake and i couldn't choke her because she is a girl. So i decided to have a bad day. Next day i was driving to my job and a car was cruising real slow thus a red light stop.So i have to had a bad day. Today i had a good day as i got revenge from my girlfriend by eating the last piece of  candy. Reveeeeengeeee!! So a good day.

Edit: Since i do not collect bootlegs but mostly official pre 2008 CD's i think i have to be sanitized, prolly S&M or Spanking or listening to the last DC album (muhahaaarr!)

Orelob
Member #25,097

Num Posts: 63

I'm going to try the smiley face feature while I'm here.   devil  enlightenedbroken heartcryingangryindecisionblushcheekywink

How about we dig up 10-29-79 and 10-30-79 Manchester, England?

I need the 29th. It was on Youtube but  one things leads to another.sad

Any non-busy people help me locate it? 

Jeffro
Member #25,055

Num Posts: 623

i have 10-29-79 . i share with you soon

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Unfortunately this site goes beyond bootlegs, hence the sections "The Music", The Band" and Off-Topic.Might need to polish up on your reading skills I give you a:

nonono

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.