Forum

Forum

fan club tickets?

HighVoltage
Member #74

Num Posts: 164

Hi!

Currently my fanclub membership is expired, also the website seems to be not looked after.... last update was in 2012 (River Plate dvd release announcement), and 2011, yearly membership gift...

Is there gonna be a fanclub pre-sale like on the Black Ice tour with which you could access the fan-club area at the front?

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

never used that fanclub [well use it once but they booked me a gig which already was sold out,Milan 2009!!!!!!!!!!]

and was front row both 3 times....

sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

There are other sites that will sell tickets rather than the crap site.

For your case maybe eventim.de for German tickets but i think the cheap ones are gone.

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

yeah eventim its good one,I ordered my berlin n dresden tix from that one and get my tix less than a week! :)
but I think all tix in germany for this tour costs 100euros...

thieves!

HighVoltage
Member #74

Num Posts: 164

well actually I didn't want a rant about various money-charging services.... I'm simply after tix for the Austrian gig and before I buy "Standard" tickets, I thought there might be special fan club tickets just like the last time!

I was once part of the fanclub mainly to get these special access tickets.... I wonder if they have such tickets/special fan club area again for the upcoming tour... and in fact I also wondered if the fan club is still going strong, after all the website hasn't been updated since ages.

MadMarlin
Member #24,074

Num Posts: 10

The fanclub is DOA! They haven't billed any of the current members and we were told the fanclub is no longer offering memberships and those that had one will not be charged. There hasn't been a news update since 26 Sept 2012. LiveNation sold MusicToday (the company that runs the fanclub website) in August:

http://www.billboard.com/biz/articles/news/digital-and-mobile/6207026/musictoday-spun-off-from-live-nation-acquired-by

Many emails have been sent to numerous companies and management to try and get answers but nothing has happened. Just silence. Although I did get great seats for 2008-2010 tour, you could only buy 2 tickets per membership and they went on sale at the same time as the public. In my humble opinion, they should offer a pre-sale for tickets that isn't the same day as public sale.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.